Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Ugo Humbert vs. Emil Ruusuvuori Match Information
- Tournament: The Libema Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Wednesday, June 14
- Venue: Autotron Rosmalen
- Location: Rosmalen, Netherlands
- Court Surface: Grass
|Ugo Humbert (-150)||Emil Ruusuvuori (+120)|
On Wednesday, Emil Ruusuvuori (No. 42 in the world) faces Ugo Humbert (No. 36) in the Round of 16 of the Libema Open.
Humbert vs. Ruusuvuori Matchup History
- Ruusuvuori has defeated Humbert every time they have met the past five years, winning all three matches. On the most recent occasion, Ruusuvuori won 6-4, 3-6, 7-6 in the Round of 128 of the Internazionali BNL d’Italia.
- Ruusuvuori has won seven sets against Humbert (70.0%), while Humbert has taken three.
- Ruusuvuori and Humbert have played 105 total games against each other, with Ruusuvuori taking 56 and Humbert 49.
- In three matchups between Humbert and Ruusuvuori, they have averaged 35 games and 3.3 sets per match.
- Humbert, over the past year, has played 37 matches across all court surfaces, and 26.1 games per match (22.6 in best-of-three matches).
- On grass, Humbert has played seven matches over the past year, and he has totaled 31.7 games per match (23.5 in best-of-three matches) while winning 49.1% of games.
- Humbert has won 20.1% of his return games and 77.9% of his service games over the past 12 months.
- On grass over the past year, Humbert has claimed 79.6% of his service games and 17.4% of his return games.
Humbert Recent Performances
- Humbert defeated No. 97-ranked Jason Kubler 6-4, 6-2 on Monday to make the Round of 16.
- Humbert was beaten in the round of 64 of his last tournament (the French Open) 4-6, 3-6, 6-7 by No. 48-ranked Lorenzo Sonego on May 31.
- In Paris, Humbert’s two matches included 28.5 games on average.
- Humbert won 25 of 30 service games (83.3%) in France along with six of 27 return games (22.2%).
- In his 29 matches this year, Ruusuvuori has played an average of 25.2 games across all court surfaces (22.7 in best-of-three matches).
- Thus far this year, Ruusuvuori has won 75.8% of his service games and 24.6% of his return games.
- Ruusuvuori has converted 76 of 189 break points overall (40.2%), and is 129th in break points won.
Ruusuvuori Recent Performances
- In the Round of 32, Ruusuvuori won 6-3, 3-6, 6-3 against Brandon Nakashima on Tuesday.
- Ruusuvuori was eliminated by Grigor Dimitrov (6-7, 3-6, 4-6) on June 1 in the round of 64s of the French Open (his last tournament).
- In Ruusuvuori’s two matches in Paris, there was an average of 41 games per match.
- Ruusuvuori’s service-game winning percentage was 69% in France, and he captured 32.5% of his games on his opponent’s serve.