Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Ugo Humbert vs. Lorenzo Sonego Match Information
- Tournament: The China Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Thursday, September 28
- Venue: National Tennis Center
- Location: Beijing, China
- Court Surface: Hard
|Ugo Humbert (-135)||Lorenzo Sonego (+110)|
On Thursday, Lorenzo Sonego (No. 56 in the world) takes on Ugo Humbert (No. 36) in the Round of 32 of the China Open.
Humbert vs. Sonego Matchup History
- Against one another, Sonego has two wins and Humbert has one. In their last meeting, on May 31, 2023, Sonego won 6-4, 6-3, 7-6.
- In eight total sets against each other, Sonego has won five, and Humbert three.
- In 84 total games against one another, Sonego has won 43, and Humbert 41.
- Humbert and Sonego have averaged 28 games and 2.7 sets in their three matches against each other.
- This year across all court types, Humbert has competed in 37 total matches with a 51.0% game winning percentage. He averages 25.1 games per match (23.4 in best-of-three matches) and 10.4 games per set.
- Humbert averages 24.5 games per match (23.1 in best-of-three matches) and 10.8 games per set in 22 matches on hard courts this year.
- Including all surfaces, Humbert’s service game winning percentage is 78.5% (winning 351 of 447 service games) and his return game winning percentage is 22.0% (taking 95 of 431 return games).
- Humbert is 219-for-274 in service games on hard courts (to compile a winning percentage of 79.9%) and 61-for-266 in return games (22.9%).
- Humbert has won 33.3% of his break points this year (89 out of 267, to rank 234th).
- On hard courts so far this year, Humbert is 56-for-165 on break points (33.9%) which ranks 124th.
Humbert Recent Performances
- Humbert was defeated by Matteo Berrettini (4-6, 2-6, 2-6) on August 29 in the round of 128 of his last tournament, the US Open.
- In New York, Humbert’s one match had 26 games on average.
- Humbert won eight of 13 service games (61.5%) in United States along with zero of 13 return games (0%).
- Sonego has played 25.5 games per match (22.2 in best-of-three matches) in his 44 matches so far this year across all court surfaces.
- In his 22 matches on hard courts this year, Sonego has played an average of 24.2 games (21.6 in best-of-three matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages this year, Sonego has won 80.9% of his games on serve, and 19.4% on return.
- On hard courts, Sonego has won 18.3% of his return games and 80.8% of his service games.
- Sonego has converted 39.8% of his break-point opportunities overall (100 of 251).
- Sonego is 141st in break points won on hard courts, converting 45 of 118 (38.1%).
Sonego Recent Performances
- Sonego was beaten by Jannik Sinner (4-6, 2-6, 4-6) on August 31 in the round of 64s of the US Open (his most recent tournament).
- Sonego’s two matches in New York included an average of 27.5 games per match.
- In United States, Sonego clinched 22 of 28 service games (78.6%) and six of 27 return games (22.2%).