Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Ugo Humbert vs. Jeffrey John Wolf Match Information
- Tournament: The Rolex Shanghai Masters
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Wednesday, October 11
- Venue: Qi Zhong Tennis Center
- Location: Shanghai, China
- Court Surface: Hard
|Ugo Humbert (-155)||Jeffrey John Wolf (+125)|
In the Rolex Shanghai Masters Round of 16 on Wednesday, No. 34-ranked Ugo Humbert takes on No. 51 Jeffrey John Wolf.
Humbert vs. Wolf Matchup History
- Humbert has not matched up against Wolf in the past five years.
- Humbert is averaging 25.4 games per match (23.9 in best-of-three matches) through his 40 matches played this year (across all court types), with a 51.0% game winning percentage.
- On hard courts, Humbert has played 25 matches (averaging 25.1 games per match — 24 in best-of-three matches — and 10.6 games per set).
- Humbert has a 77.8% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (381 service games won out of 490) and a 23.2% return game winning percentage (110 return games won out of 475).
- In games on hard courts, Humbert has a 78.5% winning percentage in service games and a 24.5% winning percentage in return games (249 service games won out of 317, and 76 return games won out of 310).
- Humbert’s 35.0% break point win percentage (103-for-294) ranks 228th this year.
- Humbert’s 70 break points won on 192 total break points on hard courts (36.5% winning percentage) ranks 124th.
Humbert Recent Performances
- Humbert beat Stefanos Tsitsipas 6-4, 3-6, 7-5 on Monday in the Round of 32.
- In his previous tournament (the China Open), Humbert made a run before losing to Daniil Medvedev in the quarterfinals 4-6, 6-3, 1-6 on October 2.
- Humbert averaged 29 games per match in Beijing in three matches.
- In China, Humbert won 30 of 43 service games (69.8%) and 15 of 44 return games (34.1%).
- Through 47 matches so far this year, Wolf has played 24 games per match (20.9 in best-of-three matches) and won 52.1% of them (across all court types).
- Wolf has played 29 matches on hard courts so far this year, and 24.2 games per match (20.8 in best-of-three matches).
- Thus far this year, Wolf has won 22.2% of his return games and 80.4% of his service games.
- Wolf has won 79.6% of his service games on hard courts, and 22.1% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Wolf has converted 43.4% of his break-point chances (108 of 249).
- Wolf is 125th in break points won on hard courts, converting 66 of 170 (38.8%).
Wolf Recent Performances
- Wolf is coming off a 2-6, 6-3, 7-6 win over No. 42-ranked Matteo Arnaldi in the Round of 32 on Monday.
- In the round of 32s round of the China Open, Wolf’s previous tournament, he was defeated 2-6, 2-6 by No. 48-ranked Arnaldi on September 28.
- Wolf’s three matches in Beijing had an average of 17.7 games per match.
- Wolf won 50% of his service games (four of eight) in China along with 0% of his return games (zero of eight).