Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Hubert Hurkacz vs. Borna Coric Match Information
- Tournament: The Western & Southern Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Wednesday, August 16
- Venue: Lindner Family Tennis Center
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Court Surface: Hard
|Hubert Hurkacz (-180)||Borna Coric (+140)|
No. 20-ranked Hubert Hurkacz will meet No. 16 Borna Coric in the Western & Southern Open Round of 32 on Wednesday, August 16.
Hurkacz vs. Coric Matchup History
- Coric owns a 2-0 record versus Hurkacz. Their most recent meeting, in the Round of 32 of the Mutua Madrid Open on April 30, 2023, was a 7-6, 6-3 victory for Coric.
- Coric and Hurkacz have played five sets versus each other, and Coric has the edge, winning four of them. Hurkacz has won one.
- In 58 total games against one another, Coric has taken 32, and Hurkacz 26.
- Hurkacz and Coric have averaged 29.0 games and 2.5 sets in their two matches against each other.
- Hurkacz has played 40 matches this year across all court surfaces, averaging 32.2 games per match (28.3 in best-of-three matches) and winning 51.9% of those games.
- In 21 matches on hard courts this year, Hurkacz averages 30.5 games per match (27.5 in best-of-three matches) and 10.5 games per set with a 52.7% game winning percentage.
- Hurkacz has a service game winning percentage of 84.5% on all surfaces (549-for-650 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 18.8% (120-for-639 in return games).
- Hurkacz has an 83.8% winning percentage in service games when playing on hard courts, and a 21.3% winning percentage in return games (269 of 321 service games, and 68 of 319 return games).
- Hurkacz’s 100 break points won on 308 total break points (32.5% win percentage) ranks 211th this year.
- On hard courts, Hurkacz is 56-for-166 on break points (33.7%) which ranks 106th.
Hurkacz Recent Performances
- Hurkacz is coming off a 7-6, 3-6, 7-6 victory over No. 78-ranked Thanasi Kokkinakis in the Round of 64 on Tuesday.
- In his most recent tournament (the National Bank Open Presented by Rogers), Hurkacz lost to Carlos Alcaraz 6-3, 6-7, 6-7 on August 10, in the round of 16.
- In Toronto, Hurkacz’s three matches included 28.0 games on average.
- While playing in Canada, Hurkacz won 81.4% of his service games and 31.7% of his return games.
- Through 30 matches this year, Coric has played 24.4 games per match (21.4 in best-of-three matches) and won 48.4% of them (across all court types).
- Coric has played 13 matches on hard courts this year, and 20.2 games per match (19.6 in best-of-three matches).
- Coric has won 19.2% of his return games so far this year, and 78.0% of his service games.
- Coric has won 77.1% of his service games on hard courts, and 16.8% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Coric has converted 35.6% of his break-point chances (63 of 177).
- On hard courts, Coric has converted 21 of 62 break points (33.9%).
Coric Recent Performances
- Coric beat Sebastian Korda 7-6, 6-4 on Monday in the Round of 64.
- In the round of 64s of the National Bank Open Presented by Rogers (his previous tournament), Coric was eliminated by Aleksandar Vukic 2-6, 3-6 on August 8.
- In his one match in Toronto, Coric played an average of 17.0 games per match.
- In Canada, Coric clinched five of eight service games (62.5%) and zero of nine return games (0.0%).