Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Hubert Hurkacz vs. Yu Hsiou Hsu Match Information
- Tournament: The Rolex Shanghai Masters
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Sunday, October 8
- Venue: Qi Zhong Tennis Center
- Location: Shanghai, China
- Court Surface: Hard
|Hubert Hurkacz (-750)||Yu Hsiou Hsu (+475)|
Hubert Hurkacz (No. 17 ranking) will face Yu Hsiou Hsu (No. 184) in the Round of 32 of the Rolex Shanghai Masters on Sunday, October 8.
Hurkacz vs. Hsu Matchup History
- Hurkacz and Hsu have not gone head to head against one another in the past five years.
- Hurkacz is averaging 32 games per match (28.1 in best-of-three matches) through his 47 matches played this year (across all court types), with a 52.0% game winning percentage.
- Hurkacz has played 28 matches on hard courts this year, and averages 30.5 games per match (27.4 in best-of-three matches) and 10.4 games per set while winning 52.6% of games.
- Hurkacz is 641-for-756 in service games (to compile a winning percentage of 84.8%) and 141-for-748 in return games (18.9%) on all surfaces.
- Hurkacz has an 84.5% winning percentage in service games when playing on hard courts, and a 20.8% winning percentage in return games (361 of 427 service games, and 89 of 428 return games).
- Hurkacz is 117-for-355 on break points (33.0%) to rank 218th.
- On hard courts, Hurkacz is 119th in break point winning percentage (34.3%) after going 73-for-213.
Hurkacz Recent Performances
- Hurkacz beat No. 69-ranked Thanasi Kokkinakis 7-6, 6-4 on Friday to reach the Round of 32.
- In the the US Open, Hurkacz’s most recent tournament, he was defeated 2-6, 4-6, 5-7 by No. 123-ranked Jack Draper on August 31 in the round of 64 round.
- There were 40.5 games, on average, in Hurkacz’s two matches in New York.
- In United States, Hurkacz won 31 of 40 service games (77.5%) and eight of 41 return games (19.5%).
- Hsu has played 11 matches across all court types in the past 12 months, averaging 25 games per match (22.6 in best-of-three matches) and winning 49.5% of the games.
- On hard courts Hsu has played nine matches, averaging 26.1 games per match (23.5 in best-of-three matches) and 10.2 games per set.
- Hsu is 106-for-137 in service games (77.4%) and 30-for-138 in return games (21.7%) including all surfaces.
- Hsu has picked up 96 wins in 116 service games on hard courts (82.8%), and 27 wins in 119 return games (22.7%).
Hsu Recent Performances
- Hsu defeated Lorenzo Musetti 6-3, 6-4 on Friday in the Round of 64.
- In the round of 64s round of the US Open, Hsu’s most recent tournament, he was defeated 5-7, 4-6, 4-6 by No. 16-ranked Cameron Norrie on August 31.
- Hsu’s five matches in New York had an average of 28 games per match.
- Hsu was victorious in 87.1% of his service games (61 of 70) in United States along with 21.4% of his return games (15 of 70).