Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Hubert Hurkacz vs. Ugo Humbert Match Information
- Tournament: The Swiss Indoors Basel
- Round: Semifinals
- Date: Saturday, October 28
- Venue: St. Jakobshalle Basel
- Location: Basel, Switzerland
- Court Surface: Hard
|Hubert Hurkacz (-180)||Ugo Humbert (+145)|
Hubert Hurkacz (No. 11 ranking) will face Ugo Humbert (No. 28) in the semifinals of the Swiss Indoors Basel on Saturday, October 28.
Hurkacz vs. Humbert Matchup History
- Hurkacz and Humbert met in the Round of 16 at the Halle Open on June 15, 2022. Hurkacz won 7-6, 6-3.
- Hurkacz has taken two sets off Humbert, or 100.0%, compared to Humbert’s zero.
- Hurkacz and Humbert have played 22 total games versus each other, with Hurkacz taking 13 and Humbert nine.
- Humbert and Hurkacz have played each other one time, averaging 22 games and two sets per match.
- Hurkacz has played 57 matches this year across all court surfaces, averaging 30.9 games per match (27.6 in best-of-three matches) and winning 52.6% of those games.
- Hurkacz averages 29.3 games per match (26.9 in best-of-three matches) and 10.4 games per set in 38 matches on hard courts this year, with a 53.5% game winning percentage.
- Hurkacz has an 85.5% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (757 service games won out of 885) and a 19.5% return game winning percentage (171 return games won out of 878).
- Hurkacz has an 85.8% winning percentage in service games while playing on hard courts, and a 21.3% winning percentage in return games (477 of 556 service games, and 119 of 558 return games).
- Hurkacz’s 142 break points won on 417 total break points (34.1% winning percentage) ranks 214th this year.
- On hard courts, Hurkacz is 98-for-275 on break points (35.6%) which ranks 123rd.
Hurkacz Recent Performances
- Hurkacz is coming off a 6-7, 6-4, 6-4 win over No. 25-ranked Tallon Griekspoor in the quarterfinals on Friday.
- In his most recent tournament, the Rakuten Japan Open Tennis Championships, Hurkacz lost in the round of 32 to No. 57-ranked Zhizhen Zhang, 6-3, 4-6, 6-7 on October 17.
- Hurkacz averaged 32 games per match in Tokyo in one match.
- While playing in Japan, Hurkacz won 76.5% of his service games and 20% of his return games.
- Humbert has played 44 matches this year, and 25.1 games per match across all court types (23.7 in best-of-three matches).
- On hard courts, Humbert has played 29 matches this year, totaling 24.7 games per match (23.6 in best-of-three matches) while winning 51.9% of games.
- Humbert has won 77.4% of his service games this year, and 23.7% of his return games.
- On hard courts, Humbert has won 25.2% of his return games and 77.9% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Humbert has converted 116 of 318 break points (36.5%).
- Humbert has converted 38.4% of his break-point chances on hard courts (83 of 216).
Humbert Recent Performances
- In the quarterfinals on Friday, Humbert beat No. 96-ranked Dominic Stephan Stricker, 6-4, 2-6, 6-2.
- In the quarterfinals round of the Rolex Shanghai Masters, Humbert’s most recent tournament, he was beaten by No. 7-ranked Andrey Rublev (2-6, 3-6) on October 13.
- In his four matches in Shanghai, Humbert played an average of 22 games per match.
- Humbert was victorious in 73.3% of his service games (33 of 45) in China along with 30.2% of his return games (13 of 43).