Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Hubert Hurkacz vs. Michael Mmoh Match Information
- Tournament: The Citi Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, August 1
- Venue: William H.G. FitzGerald Tennis Center
- Location: Washington, District of Columbia
- Court Surface: Hard
|Hubert Hurkacz (-500)||Michael Mmoh (+360)|
In a match slated for Tuesday, Michael Mmoh (No. 112 in rankings) will face Hubert Hurkacz (No. 17) in the Round of 32 of the Citi Open.
Hurkacz vs. Mmoh Matchup History
- In the past five years, this is the first occasion on which Hurkacz and Mmoh have matched up against each other.
- Hurkacz has played 36 matches this year across all court surfaces, averaging 32.5 games per match (28.1 in best-of-three matches) and winning 51.7% of those games.
- Hurkacz averages 30.6 games per match (26.8 in best-of-three matches) and 10.4 games per set in 17 matches on hard courts this year, with a 52.4% game winning percentage.
- Hurkacz has an 84.9% service game winning percentage and an 18.1% return game winning percentage on all surfaces (500 service games won out of 589, and 105 return games won out of 581).
- While playing on hard courts, Hurkacz has an 84.6% winning percentage in service games and a 20.3% winning percentage in return games (220 service games won out of 260, and 53 return games won out of 261).
- Hurkacz has won 30.9% of his break points this year (87 out of 282, which ranks 217th).
- On hard courts this year, Hurkacz has won 30.7% of break points (43 out of 140, which ranks 108th).
Hurkacz Recent Performances
- Hurkacz was eliminated in the round of 16 of his most recent tournament (the Wimbledon) 6-7, 6-7, 7-5, 4-6 by No. 2-ranked Novak Djokovic on July 9.
- Hurkacz played an average of 35.3 games in his four matches in London.
- Hurkacz won 95.8% of his service games and 15.7% of his return games in London.
- Mmoh has played 29.8 games per match (25.4 in best-of-three matches) in his 20 matches this year across all court types.
- Mmoh has played 27.6 games per match (24.7 in best-of-three matches) in his 14 matches on hard courts this year.
- Mmoh has won 76.2% of his service games this year, and 24.3% of his return games.
- Mmoh has won 28.8% of his return games on hard courts, and 75.6% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Mmoh has converted 38.8% of his break-point chances (59 of 152).
- Mmoh has converted 42.3% of his break-point chances on hard courts (44 of 104).
Mmoh Recent Performances
- In the Round of 64 on Monday, Mmoh beat Bradley Klahn, 6-3, 6-3.
- In the qualification finals of the Truist Atlanta Open (his last tournament), Mmoh lost to Lloyd Harris 2-6, 7-6, 6-7 on July 23.
- Mmoh’s two matches in Atlanta included an average of 33.5 games per match.