Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Hubert Hurkacz vs. Zhizhen Zhang Match Information
- Tournament: The Rolex Shanghai Masters
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Tuesday, October 10
- Venue: Qi Zhong Tennis Center
- Location: Shanghai, China
- Court Surface: Hard
|Hubert Hurkacz (-255)||Zhizhen Zhang (+200)|
In the Round of 16 of the Rolex Shanghai Masters on Tuesday, Hubert Hurkacz (ranked No. 17) faces Zhizhen Zhang (No. 60).
Hurkacz vs. Zhang Matchup History
- Hurkacz and Zhang have not played one another in the past five years.
- In his 47 matches played this year across all court types, Hurkacz is averaging 32 games per match (28.1 in best-of-three matches) while winning 52.0% of those games.
- Through 28 matches on hard courts this year, Hurkacz averages 30.5 games per match (27.4 in best-of-three matches) and 10.4 games per set with a 52.6% game winning percentage.
- Hurkacz has an 84.8% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (641 service games won out of 756) and an 18.9% return game winning percentage (141 return games won out of 748).
- Hurkacz is 361-for-427 in service games on hard courts (to compile a winning percentage of 84.5%) and 89-for-428 in return games (20.8%).
- Hurkacz ranks 219th in break point winning percentage (33.0%) after going 117-for-355 on break points.
- Hurkacz’s 73 break points won on 213 total break points on hard courts so far this year (34.3% winning percentage) ranks 120th.
Hurkacz Recent Performances
- Hurkacz defeated No. 184-ranked Yu Hsiou Hsu 6-4, 6-4 on Sunday to advance to the Round of 16.
- Hurkacz was beaten in the round of 64 of his previous tournament (the US Open) 2-6, 4-6, 5-7 by No. 123-ranked Jack Draper on August 31.
- In New York, Hurkacz’s two matches included 40.5 games on average.
- In United States, Hurkacz won 31 of 40 service games (77.5%) and eight of 41 return games (19.5%).
- Through 43 matches this year, Zhang has played 27 games per match (24.1 in best-of-three matches) and won 49.0% of them (across all court types).
- Zhang has played 17 matches on hard courts this year, and 29.6 games per match (24.5 in best-of-three matches).
- Zhang has won 76.3% of his service games so far this year, and 20.9% of his return games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on hard courts, Zhang has won 74.6% of his games on serve, and 20.3% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Zhang has converted 77 of 189 break points (40.7%).
- Zhang has converted 31.8% of his break-point opportunities on hard courts (27 of 85).
Zhang Recent Performances
- Zhang is coming off a 7-6, 6-2 victory over No. 122-ranked Brandon Nakashima in the Round of 32 on Sunday.
- In the round of 32s of his previous tournament (the US Open), Zhang was eliminated 3-6, 3-6, 6-4, 3-6 by No. 110-ranked Rinky Hijikata on September 1.
- Zhang’s three matches in New York included an average of 45.7 games per match.
- Zhang’s service-game winning percentage was 72.1% in United States, and he clinched 27.5% of his games on his opponent’s serve.