Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
John Isner vs. Dominik Koepfer Match Information
- Tournament: The Truist Atlanta Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, July 24
- Venue: Atlantic Station
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Court Surface: Hard
|John Isner (-150)||Dominik Koepfer (+120)|
Dominik Koepfer (No. 87) will meet John Isner (No. 126) in the Round of 32 of the Truist Atlanta Open on Monday, July 24.
Isner vs. Koepfer Matchup History
- Isner and Koepfer have not matched up against one another in the past five years.
- Isner, over the past 12 months, has played 23 matches across all court types, and 29.8 games per match (28.8 in best-of-three matches).
- On hard courts, Isner has played 20 matches over the past year, and he has totaled 28.3 games per match (29.1 in best-of-three matches) while winning 49.0% of games.
- Over the past 12 months, Isner has won 87.8% of his service games, and he has won 10.6% of his return games.
- Isner has been victorious in 89.5% of his service games on hard courts and 10.4% of his return games over the past 12 months.
Isner Recent Performances
- In his previous tournament (the Wimbledon), Isner was beaten by Jaume Munar 6-4, 3-6, 4-6, 4-6 on July 3, in the round of 128.
- In London, Isner’s one match had 39.0 games on average.
- Isner’s service-game winning percentage in United Kingdom was 73.7%, and he won 15.0% on his opponent’s serve.
- Koepfer has averaged 23.3 games per match (22.4 in best-of-three matches) in his 13 matches across all court surfaces during the past 12 months, winning 50.5% of the games.
- Through nine matches in the past 12 months on hard courts, Koepfer has averaged 23.1 games per match (23.1 in best-of-three matches) and 9.5 games per set, winning 52.4% of the games.
- Koepfer has a 74.0% winning percentage on serve and a 23.0% winning percentage on return in the past 12 months, including all surfaces.
- Koepfer has gone 41-for-56 in service games on hard courts (73.2%), and 11-for-59 in return games (18.6%).
Koepfer Recent Performances
- Koepfer was eliminated by Oscar Otte (5-7, 3-6, 6-7) on July 3 in the round of 128s of the Wimbledon (his most recent tournament).
- Koepfer played one match in London, averaging 34.0 games per match.
- Koepfer secured 70.6% of his service games and 11.8% of his return games while playing in United Kingdom.