Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
John Isner vs. Corentin Moutet Match Information
- Tournament: The Hall of Fame Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Wednesday, July 19
- Venue: International Tennis Hall of Fame
- Location: Newport, Rhode Island
- Court Surface: Grass
|push (-110)||push (-110)|
No. 126-ranked John Isner will face No. 73 Corentin Moutet in the Hall of Fame Open Round of 16 on Wednesday, July 19.
Isner vs. Moutet Matchup History
- Isner has not gone toe to toe with Moutet in the past five years.
- Over the past 12 months (across all court types), Isner has played 23 matches and 29.8 games per match (28.8 in best-of-three matches).
- Isner, over the past 12 months, has played one match on grass, and 39 games per match.
- As far as serve/return winning percentages over the past year, Isner has won 87.8% of his games on serve, and 10.6% on return.
- Over the past 12 months, in terms of serve/return winning percentages on grass, Isner has won 73.7% of his games on serve and 15% on return.
Isner Recent Performances
- In the Round of 32, Isner was victorious 6-4, 2-6, 6-3 versus Alex Bolt on Tuesday.
- In the the Wimbledon, Isner’s most recent tournament, he was beaten 6-4, 3-6, 4-6, 4-6 by No. 109-ranked Jaume Munar on July 3 in the round of 128 round.
- Isner averaged 39 games per match in London in one match.
- While playing in United Kingdom, Isner won 73.7% of his service games and 15% of his return games.
- Moutet has averaged 26.3 games per match (22.4 in best-of-three matches) in his 36 matches across all court surfaces during the past year, winning 50.1% of the games.
- Moutet has averaged 26.1 games per match (23.7 in best-of-three matches) and 11 games per set in eight matches on grass in the past 12 months.
- Moutet is 310-for-416 in service games (74.5%) and 104-for-423 in return games (24.6%) including all surfaces.
- Playing on grass, Moutet has a 78.8% winning percentage in service games and is at 22.9% in return games.
Moutet Recent Performances
- In the Round of 32, Moutet was victorious 7-6, 6-0 against Eliot Spizzirri on Monday.
- In the round of 64s of his previous tournament (the Wimbledon), Moutet was beaten 5-7, 3-6, 6-7 by No. 92-ranked Roman Safiullin on July 6.
- In his two matches in London, Moutet played an average of 33.5 games per match.
- Moutet won 70.6% of his service games and 30.3% of his return games while playing in United Kingdom.