Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
John Isner vs. Jaume Munar Match Information
- Tournament: Wimbledon
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Monday, July 3
- Venue: AELTC Wimbledon Qualifying and Community Sports Ground
- Court Surface: Grass
|John Isner (-265)||Jaume Munar (+210)|
In a match scheduled for Monday, Jaume Munar (No. 109 in rankings) will face John Isner (No. 103) in the Round of 128 of Wimbledon.
Isner vs. Munar Matchup History
- Isner has not matched up against Munar in the past five years.
- Isner, over the past year, has played 25 matches across all court types, and 29.4 games per match (32 in best-of-five matches).
- On grass, Isner has played three matches over the past year, and he has totaled 29.3 games per match while winning 50.0% of games.
- Over the past 12 months, Isner has won 88.4% of his service games, and he has won 11% of his return games.
- Isner has claimed 86% of his service games on grass over the past 12 months and 15.6% of his return games.
Isner Recent Performances
- In his last tournament (French Open), Isner was beaten by Nuno Borges 4-6, 7-5, 6-7, 6-4, 6-7 on May 28, in the round of 128.
- There were 58 games, on average, in Isner’s one match in Paris.
- In France, Isner won 25 of 30 service games (83.3%) and four of 28 return games (14.3%).
- Through 22 matches this year, Munar has played 24.1 games per match (30 in best-of-five matches) and won 46.5% of them (across all court surfaces).
- So far this year, Munar has won 63.2% of his service games and 29.8% of his return games.
- Munar has converted 45.3% of his break-point chances overall (72 of 159).
Munar Recent Performances
- In the round of 128s of his most recent tournament (French Open), Munar was defeated 1-6, 6-2, 6-7, 1-6 by No. 23-ranked Francisco Cerundolo on May 30.
- In Munar’s one match in Paris, there was an average of 35 games per match.
- Munar’s service-game winning percentage was 47.4% in France, and he captured 31.3% of his games on his opponent’s serve.