Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Nicolas Jarry vs. Alex Michelsen Match Information
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Thursday, August 31
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard
|Nicolas Jarry (-165)||Alex Michelsen (+135)|
In the US Open Round of 64 on Thursday, No. 25-ranked Nicolas Jarry faces No. 127 Alex Michelsen.
Jarry vs. Michelsen Matchup History
- Jarry has not faced Michelsen in the past five years.
- So far this year across all court surfaces, Jarry has played 47 total matches with a 53.6% game winning percentage. He averages 25.9 games per match (37.0 in best-of-five matches) and 10.1 games per set.
- On hard courts, Jarry has played 11 matches (averaging 26.9 games per match — 35.0 in best-of-five matches — and 10.6 games per set).
- Jarry has compiled a service game winning percentage of 86.0% on all surfaces (496-for-577 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 20.8% (121-for-583 in return games).
- In games on hard surfaces, Jarry has an 86.5% winning percentage in service games and a 19.6% winning percentage in return games (128 service games won out of 148, and 29 return games won out of 148).
- Jarry has won 39.2% of his break points this year (105 out of 268, which ranks 208th).
- Jarry’s 24 break points won on 49 total break points on hard courts (49.0% winning percentage) ranks 159th.
Jarry Recent Performances
- Jarry defeated Luca van Assche 6-3, 3-6, 6-2, 7-6 on Tuesday in the Round of 128.
- Jarry played an average of 14 games in his two matches in Cincinnati.
- While playing in United States, Jarry won 78.6% of his service games and 35.7% of his return games.
- Michelsen has averaged 23.7 games per match in his 18 matches across all court surfaces during the past 12 months, winning 51.8% of the games.
- On hard courts Michelsen has played 10 matches, averaging 22.2 games per match and 10.6 games per set.
- Michelsen has compiled a service game winning percentage of 83.5% on all surfaces (101-for-121) and a return game winning percentage of 21.1% (26-for-123).
- Michelsen is 36-for-46 on serve playing on hard courts (78.3%) and 10-for-45 on return (22.2%).
Michelsen Recent Performances
- In the Round of 128 on Tuesday, Michelsen defeated No. 88-ranked Albert Ramos-Vinolas, 6-4, 6-3, 6-4.
- In the round of 16s of the Winston-Salem Open (his previous tournament), Michelsen was defeated by Laslo Djere 4-6, 4-6 on August 23.
- In his three matches in Winston Salem, Michelsen played an average of 24.3 games per match.
- Michelsen’s service-game winning percentage was 81.1% in United States, and he won 27.8% of his games on his opponent’s serve.