Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Nicolas Jarry vs. Alexei Popyrin Match Information
- Tournament: The Rolex Paris Masters
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Monday, October 30
- Venue: AccorHotels Arena
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Hard
|Nicolas Jarry (-150)||Alexei Popyrin (+120)|
In the Round of 64 of the Rolex Paris Masters on Monday, Alexei Popyrin (ranked No. 39) meets Nicolas Jarry (No. 20).
Jarry vs. Popyrin Matchup History
- In the lone match between Jarry and Popyrin in the past five years, in the Round of 32 of the Rolex Monte-Carlo Masters, Jarry won 3-6, 7-5, 6-4.
- Jarry has won two sets against Popyrin (66.7%), while Popyrin has taken one.
- In 31 total games against one another, Jarry has won 16, and Popyrin 15.
- Jarry and Popyrin have averaged 31 games and three sets in their one match against each other.
- Jarry is averaging 26.4 games per match (23.9 in best-of-three matches) through his 59 matches played this year (across all court surfaces), with a 53.2% game winning percentage.
- Jarry averages 27.7 games per match (25.9 in best-of-three matches) and 10.4 games per set through 23 matches on hard courts this year, with a 52.4% game winning percentage.
- Jarry has compiled a service game winning percentage of 85.9% on all surfaces (642-for-747 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 20.1% (151-for-753 in return games).
- In games on hard courts, Jarry has an 86.2% winning percentage in service games and an 18.6% winning percentage in return games (274 service games won out of 318, and 59 return games won out of 318).
- Jarry’s 130 break points won on 332 total break points (39.2% winning percentage) ranks 221st this year.
- On hard courts, Jarry ranks 163rd in break point winning percentage (43.4%) after going 49-for-113.
Jarry Recent Performances
- In his last tournament (the Swiss Indoors Basel), Jarry was beaten by Ugo Humbert 6-7, 6-7 on October 26, in the round of 16.
- Jarry played an average of 31 games in his two matches in Basel.
- While playing in Switzerland, Jarry won 87.5% of his service games and 10% of his return games.
- In his 54 matches so far this year, Popyrin has played an average of 28.2 games across all court types (26.2 in best-of-three matches).
- Popyrin has played 27 matches on hard courts so far this year, and 29.3 games per match (26.5 in best-of-three matches).
- Popyrin has won 17.6% of his return games this year, and 82.5% of his service games.
- Popyrin has won 15.9% of his return games on hard courts, and 82.3% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Popyrin has converted 32.2% of his break-point opportunities (93 of 289).
- Popyrin is 167th in break points won on hard courts, converting 45 of 138 (32.6%).
Popyrin Recent Performances
- In the round of 32s of the Erste Bank Open (his most recent tournament), Popyrin was defeated by Andrey Rublev 6-7, 4-6 on October 24.
- Popyrin played one match in Vienna, averaging 23 games.
- Popyrin was victorious in 58.3% of his service games (seven of 12) in Austria along with 27.3% of his return games (three of 11).