Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Nicolas Jarry vs. Diego Schwartzman Match Information
- Tournament: The Rolex Shanghai Masters
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Wednesday, October 11
- Venue: Qi Zhong Tennis Center
- Location: Shanghai, China
- Court Surface: Hard
|Nicolas Jarry (-230)||Diego Schwartzman (+180)|
In the Rolex Shanghai Masters Round of 16 on Wednesday, No. 22-ranked Nicolas Jarry takes on No. 130 Diego Schwartzman.
Jarry vs. Schwartzman Matchup History
- Jarry and Schwartzman played in the Round of 16 at the Chile Dove Men+Care Open on March 1, 2023. Jarry won 6-4, 4-6, 7-6.
- Jarry has taken two sets off Schwartzman, or 66.7%, compared to Schwartzman’s one.
- In terms of games against each other, Jarry and Schwartzman have played 33, and Jarry has won more (17). Schwartzman has taken 16 of them.
- Jarry and Schwartzman have met on the court one time, averaging 33 games and three sets per match.
- Jarry is averaging 26.2 games per match (23.4 in best-of-three matches) through his 55 matches played this year (across all court surfaces), with a 53.4% game winning percentage.
- Jarry averages 27.4 games per match (25.1 in best-of-three matches) and 10.2 games per set in 19 matches on hard courts this year.
- Jarry has an 85.8% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (590 service games won out of 688) and a 20.8% return game winning percentage (145 return games won out of 697).
- Jarry has finished 222-for-259 in service games when playing on hard courts (85.7% winning percentage), and 53-for-262 in return games (20.2%).
- Jarry’s 125 break points won on 318 total break points (39.3% winning percentage) ranks 216th this year.
- On hard courts, Jarry is 44-for-99 on break points (44.4%) which ranks 155th.
Jarry Recent Performances
- In the Round of 32, Jarry won 7-6, 6-2 versus Lorenzo Sonego on Monday.
- Jarry was defeated in the quarterfinals of his most recent tournament (the China Open) 1-6, 7-6, 3-6 by No. 10-ranked Alexander Zverev on October 2.
- In Beijing, Jarry’s three matches had 28 games on average.
- Jarry won 35 of 41 service games (85.4%) in China along with seven of 43 return games (16.3%).
- Through 35 matches this year, Schwartzman has played 22.3 games per match (19.6 in best-of-three matches) and won 45.5% of them (across all court surfaces).
- Schwartzman has played 16 matches on hard courts this year, and 22.2 games per match (19.7 in best-of-three matches).
- Schwartzman has won 23.7% of his return games so far this year, and 65.6% of his service games.
- Schwartzman has won 72.3% of his service games on hard courts, and 16.1% of his return games.
- Schwartzman has converted 79 of 191 break points overall (41.4%), and is 253rd in break points won.
- On hard courts, Schwartzman has converted 19 of 44 break points (43.2%).
Schwartzman Recent Performances
- In the Round of 32, Schwartzman won 6-4, 3-6, 7-6 versus Taylor Fritz on Monday.
- In the round of 32s of his previous tournament (the China Open), Schwartzman was eliminated 7-6, 1-6, 4-6 by No. 10-ranked Zverev on September 29.
- Schwartzman’s one match in Beijing included an average of 30 game per match.
- Schwartzman’s service-game winning percentage was 64.3% in China, and he clinched 18.8% of his games on his opponent’s serve.