Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Nicolas Jarry vs. Stefanos Tsitsipas Match Information
- Tournament: The Terra Wortmann Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Wednesday, June 21
- Venue: OWL Arena
- Location: Halle, Germany
- Court Surface: Grass
|Stefanos Tsitsipas (-285)||Nicolas Jarry (+220)|
On Wednesday, Stefanos Tsitsipas (No. 5 in the world) faces Nicolas Jarry (No. 28) in the Round of 16 of the Terra Wortmann Open.
Jarry vs. Tsitsipas Matchup History
- In the lone match between Jarry and Tsitsipas in the past five years, in the Round of 16 of the Rolex Monte-Carlo Masters, Tsitsipas won 6-3, 6-4.
- Tsitsipas and Jarry have played two sets against each other, and Tsitsipas has the edge, taking two of them. Jarry has taken zero.
- Tsitsipas has won more versus Jarry in 19 total games between them, 12 (63.2%) compared to Jarry’s seven.
- Jarry and Tsitsipas have averaged 19 games and two sets in their one match against each other.
- This year across all court surfaces, Jarry has played 34 total matches with a 54.3% game winning percentage. He averages 25.2 games per match (23.1 in best-of-three matches) and 10.1 games per set.
- Jarry has amassed a service game winning percentage of 85.8% on all surfaces (345-for-402 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 21.7% (87-for-401 in return games).
- Jarry is 134th in break point win percentage (40.5%) after going 75-for-185 on break points this year.
Jarry Recent Performances
- In the Round of 32, Jarry was victorious 6-3, 7-5 versus Corentin Moutet on Monday.
- In his previous tournament (the French Open), Jarry lost to Casper Ruud 6-7, 5-7, 5-7 on June 5, in the round of 16.
- There were 35.5 games, on average, in Jarry’s four matches in Paris.
- Jarry’s service-game winning percentage in France was 86.3%, and he won 24.6% on his opponent’s serve.
- Tsitsipas has played 36 matches this year (winning 55.8% of games across all court surfaces), and 25.5 games per match (21.7 in best-of-three matches).
- On grass, Tsitsipas has played one match this year, totaling 33.0 games per match (33.0 in best-of-three matches) while winning 51.5% of games.
- So far this year, Tsitsipas has won 25.4% of his return games and 85.4% of his service games.
- On grass, Tsitsipas has won 82.4% of his service games and 18.8% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Tsitsipas has converted 42.1% of his break-point chances (107 of 254).
- On grass, Tsitsipas has converted three of five break points (60.0%).
Tsitsipas Recent Performances
- Tsitsipas beat Gregoire Barrere 6-7, 6-4, 7-6 on Monday in the Round of 32.
- Tsitsipas lost to No. 55-ranked Richard Gasquet 6-7, 6-2, 5-7 in the round of 16 of his previous tournament, the MercedesCup, on June 15.
- In his one match in Stuttgart, Tsitsipas averaged 33 games per match.
- Tsitsipas was victorious in 82.4% of his service games and 18.8% of his return games in Stuttgart.