Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Nicolas Jarry vs. Luca van Assche Match Information
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Tuesday, August 29
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard
|Nicolas Jarry (-205)||Luca van Assche (+165)|
On Tuesday, Luca van Assche (No. 65 in the world) faces Nicolas Jarry (No. 24) in the Round of 128 of the US Open.
Jarry vs. van Assche Matchup History
- Jarry has not squared off against van Assche in the past five years.
- In his 47 matches played this year across all court surfaces, Jarry is averaging 25.9 games per match (37.0 in best-of-five matches) and winning 53.6% of those games.
- Jarry averages 26.9 games per match (35.0 in best-of-five matches) and 10.6 games per set in 11 matches on hard courts this year, with a 53.0% game winning percentage.
- Including all surfaces, Jarry’s service game winning percentage is 86.0% (winning 496 of 577 service games) and his return game winning percentage is 20.8% (claiming 121 of 583 return games).
- Jarry has an 86.5% winning percentage in service games while playing on hard courts, and a 19.6% winning percentage in return games (128 of 148 service games, and 29 of 148 return games).
- Jarry ranks 208th in break point winning percentage (39.2%) after going 105-for-268 on break points this year.
- Jarry has won 49.0% of break points on hard courts so far this year (24 out of 49, to rank 153rd).
Jarry Recent Performances
- Jarry played an average of 14.0 games in his two matches in Cincinnati.
- Jarry won 11 of 14 service games (78.6%) in United States along with five of 14 return games (35.7%).
van Assche Stats
- van Assche has played 25.1 games per match (31.0 in best-of-five matches) in his 29 matches so far this year across all court surfaces.
- van Assche has played 27.3 games per match (28.0 in best-of-five matches) in his seven matches on hard courts this year.
- Thus far this year, van Assche has won 23.6% of his return games and 68.4% of his service games.
- On hard courts, van Assche has won 18.6% of his return games and 69.7% of his service games.
- van Assche has converted 57 of 145 break points overall (39.3%), and is 261st in break points won.
- van Assche has converted 44.4% of his break-point chances on hard courts (12 of 27).
van Assche Recent Performances
- van Assche was beaten by Aleksandar Vukic (3-6, 7-6, 3-6) on August 22 in the round of 32s of the Winston-Salem Open (his most recent tournament).
- In his two matches in Winston Salem, van Assche played an average of 28.5 games per match.
- van Assche clinched 77.8% of his service games and 23.3% of his return games in Winston Salem.