Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Jason Jung vs. Ernesto Escobedo Match Information
- Tournament: The Mifel Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, August 1
- Venue: Cabo Sports Complex
- Location: Los Cabos, Mexico
- Court Surface: Hard
|Jason Jung (-120)||Ernesto Escobedo (-105)|
In the Round of 32 of the Mifel Open on Tuesday, Jason Jung (ranked No. 276) faces Ernesto Escobedo (No. 377).
Jung vs. Escobedo Matchup History
- Escobedo and Jung have played three times in the past five years and Escobedo is 3-0, including a 6-1, 6-4 victory for Escobedo at the ATP Challenger Columbus, USA Men Singles 2022 on January 25, 2022 (their most recent meeting).
- Escobedo and Jung have played seven sets against each other, and Escobedo has the advantage, winning six of them. Jung has won one.
- Escobedo has taken 40 games against Jung (67.8%), while Jung has taken 19.
- Escobedo and Jung have played each other three times, averaging 19.7 games and 2.3 sets per match.
- Over the past 12 months (across all court types), Jung has played three matches and 24.3 games per match (24.3 in best-of-three matches).
- Jung, in three matches over the past 12 months on hard courts, has played 24.3 games per match (24.3 in best-of-three matches) and won 46.6% of them.
- As far as serve/return winning percentages over the past 12 months, Jung has won 42.9% of his games on serve, and 0.0% on return.
- Jung has been victorious in 42.9% of his service games on hard courts and 0.0% of his return games over the past year.
Jung Recent Performances
- Jung remains in the tournament despite being defeated in the qualifying round, 4-6, 6-4, 6-7 against Omni Kumar.
- In his most recent tournament (the Truist Atlanta Open), Jung was eliminated by Jeffrey John Wolf 2-6, 1-6 on July 24, in the round of 32.
- There were 24.3 games, on average, in Jung’s three matches in Atlanta.
- Jung’s service-game winning percentage in United States was 42.9%, and he won 0.0% on his opponent’s serve.
- Escobedo has played nine matches across all court surfaces in the past 12 months, averaging 25.6 games per match (24.0 in best-of-three matches) and winning 49.1% of the games.
- In nine matches in the past year on hard courts, Escobedo has averaged 25.6 games per match (24.0 in best-of-three matches) and 10.0 games per set, winning 49.1% of the games.
- Including all surfaces, Escobedo’s service game winning percentage has been 80.6% in the past year, and his return game winning percentage has been 19.7%.
- While playing on hard courts, Escobedo has an 80.6% winning percentage on serve and a 19.7% winning percentage on return.
Escobedo Recent Performances
- Escobedo was beaten by Brandon Holt (4-6, 7-6, 2-6) on February 25 in the qualification round 1s of the Abierto Mexicano Telcel presentado por HSBC (his most recent tournament).
- In his one match in Acapulco de Juárez, Escobedo played an average of 31.0 games per match.