Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Jason Jung vs. Jeffrey John Wolf Match Information
- Tournament: The Truist Atlanta Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, July 24
- Venue: Atlantic Station
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Court Surface: Hard
|Jeffrey John Wolf (-400)||Jason Jung (+300)|
No. 281-ranked Jason Jung will take on No. 46 Jeffrey John Wolf in the Truist Atlanta Open Round of 32 on Monday, July 24.
Jung vs. Wolf Matchup History
- In the past five years, this is the first occasion on which Jung and Wolf have squared off on the court.
- Through two matches over the past 12 months (across all court surfaces), Jung has played 29 games per match (29 in best-of-three matches). He won 53.4% of them.
- On hard courts, Jung has played two matches over the past year, and 29 games per match (29 in best-of-three matches).
Jung Recent Performances
- Jung beat No. 141-ranked Gabriel Diallo 4-6, 7-5, 7-6 on Sunday to advance to the Round of 32.
- Wolf has played 34 matches this year (winning 52.5% of games across all court surfaces), and 24.9 games per match (21.9 in best-of-three matches).
- Wolf has played 16 matches on hard courts this year, and 26.3 games per match (22.8 in best-of-three matches).
- Wolf has won 21.8% of his return games so far this year, and 82.4% of his service games.
- Wolf has won 21.3% of his return games on hard courts, and 83.1% of his service games.
- Wolf has converted 48.0% of his break-point chances overall (82 of 171).
- Wolf has converted 43.5% of his break-point chances on hard courts (40 of 92).
Wolf Recent Performances
- In his two matches in London, Wolf played an average of 31.0 games per match.
- Wolf won 80.6% of his service games (25 of 31) in United Kingdom along with 12.9% of his return games (four of 31).