Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Aslan Karatsev vs. Borna Gojo Match Information
- Tournament: The Erste Bank Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, October 24
- Venue: Wien, Wiener Stadthalle
- Location: Vienna, Austria
- Court Surface: Hard
|Aslan Karatsev (-125)||Borna Gojo (+100)|
Borna Gojo (No. 77) will meet Aslan Karatsev (No. 37) in the Round of 32 of the Erste Bank Open on Tuesday, October 24.
Karatsev vs. Gojo Matchup History
- Karatsev and Gojo met in the qualifying round at the 2019 ATP Challenger Lyon, France Men Singles on June 10, 2019. Gojo won 6-3, 4-6, 6-4.
- Gojo has won two sets against Karatsev (66.7%), while Karatsev has taken one.
- Gojo has taken 16 games against Karatsev (55.2%), while Karatsev has taken 13.
- Gojo and Karatsev have played each other one time, averaging 29 games and three sets per match.
- Karatsev has played 48 matches this year across all court types, averaging 25.3 games per match (23.1 in best-of-three matches) and winning 52.3% of those games.
- Karatsev averages 24.1 games per match (22.2 in best-of-three matches) and 10.3 games per set in 23 matches on hard courts this year, with a 50.9% game winning percentage.
- Karatsev has amassed a service game winning percentage of 80.1% on all surfaces (394-for-492 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 20.9% (102-for-488 in return games).
- Karatsev has 188 wins in 236 service games while playing on hard courts (a winning percentage of 79.7%), and 44 wins in 228 return games (19.3%).
- Karatsev ranks 253rd in break point win percentage (39.0%) after going 87-for-223 on break points this year.
- Karatsev’s 37 break points won on 89 total break points on hard courts (41.6% win percentage) ranks 178th.
Karatsev Recent Performances
- Karatsev was beaten in the final of his last tournament (the Rakuten Japan Open Tennis Championships) 5-7, 1-6 by No. 19-ranked Ben Shelton on October 22.
- In Tokyo, Karatsev’s one match had 22 games on average.
- In Japan, Karatsev won 10 of 11 service games (90.9%) and three of 11 return games (27.3%).
- Through 30 matches so far this year, Gojo has played 27.0 games per match (26.2 in best-of-three matches) and won 52.0% of them (across all court surfaces).
- Gojo has played 17 matches on hard courts so far this year, and 27.5 games per match (27.4 in best-of-three matches).
- Gojo has won 21.1% of his return games this year, and 81.5% of his service games.
- Gojo has won 82.2% of his service games on hard courts, and 24.3% of his return games.
- Gojo has converted 34.9% of his break-point chances overall (44 of 126).
- Including hard courts only, Gojo has converted 37.0% of his break-point chances (34 of 92).
Gojo Recent Performances
- In the round of 32s round of the Stockholm Open, Gojo’s last tournament, he was defeated 5-7, 4-6 by No. 46-ranked Stan Wawrinka on October 17.
- Gojo participated in one match in Stockholm, and he averaged 22 games per match.
- Gojo was victorious in 72.7% of his service games (eight of 11) in Sweden along with 9.1% of his return games (one of 11).