Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Aslan Karatsev vs. Quentin Halys Match Information
- Tournament: The Rolex Shanghai Masters
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Tuesday, October 3
- Venue: Qi Zhong Tennis Center
- Location: Shanghai, China
- Court Surface: Hard
|Aslan Karatsev (-190)||Quentin Halys (+150)|
In the Round of 128 of the Rolex Shanghai Masters on Tuesday, Quentin Halys (ranked No. 70) meets Aslan Karatsev (No. 52).
Karatsev vs. Halys Matchup History
- Karatsev and Halys have matched up once in the past five years, in the Round of 32 of the 2019 ATP Challenger St. Brieuc, France Men Singles, and Karatsev was victorious 6-3, 4-6, 6-3.
- Karatsev has taken two sets off Halys, or 66.7%, compared to Halys’ one.
- Karatsev has won 16 games versus Halys (57.1%), while Halys has won 12.
- In one matchup between Karatsev and Halys, they have averaged 28 games and three sets per match.
- Karatsev is averaging 25.9 games per match (23.4 in best-of-three matches) through his 42 matches played this year (across all court types), with a 52.0% game winning percentage.
- Karatsev averages 25.2 games per match (22.7 in best-of-three matches) and 10.4 games per set through 17 matches on hard courts this year, with a 49.8% game winning percentage.
- Karatsev has compiled a service game winning percentage of 79.1% on all surfaces (337-for-426 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 21.0% (90-for-428 in return games).
- Karatsev is 131-for-170 in service games on hard courts (for a winning percentage of 77.1%) and 32-for-168 in return games (19.0%).
- Karatsev’s 76 break points won on 197 total break points (38.6% win percentage) is 258th this year.
- Karatsev has won 41.3% of break points on hard courts (26 out of 63, which ranks 186th).
Karatsev Recent Performances
- Karatsev was beaten by Yoshihito Nishioka short of the final (4-6, 4-6) on September 25 in the semifinals of his most recent tournament, the Zhuhai Championships.
- There were 26.8 games, on average, in Karatsev’s four matches in Zhuhai.
- Karatsev won 31 of 39 service games (79.5%) in China along with 10 of 41 return games (24.4%).
- In his 34 matches so far this year, Halys has played an average of 28.0 games across all court surfaces (25.7 in best-of-three matches).
- Through 23 matches this year on hard courts, Halys has played 26.3 games per match (25.2 in best-of-three matches) and won 50.7% of them.
- Halys has won 85.5% of his service games so far this year, and 16.4% of his return games.
- On hard courts, Halys has won 15.9% of his return games and 83.1% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Halys has converted 62 of 167 break points (37.1%).
- Halys has converted 33.0% of his break-point chances on hard courts (35 of 106).
Halys Recent Performances
- In the round of 128s round of the US Open, Halys’ last tournament, he was beaten 7-5, 4-6, 4-6, 4-6 by No. 108-ranked Benjamin Bonzi on August 28.
- In his one match in New York, Halys played an average of 42 games per match.
- In United States, Halys claimed 18 of 21 service games (85.7%) and one of 21 return games (4.8%).