Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Aslan Karatsev vs. Jiri Lehecka Match Information
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Monday, August 28
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard
|Jiri Lehecka (-235)||Aslan Karatsev (+190)|
Aslan Karatsev (No. 76 ranking) will meet Jiri Lehecka (No. 35) in the Round of 128 of the US Open on Monday, August 28.
Karatsev vs. Lehecka Matchup History
- Karatsev has not squared off against Lehecka in the past five years.
- Karatsev has averaged 25.2 games per match (38.6 in best-of-five matches) through his 35 matches played so far this year (across all court types), while winning 51.7% of games.
- Karatsev averages 22.1 games per match (33.0 in best-of-five matches) and 11.1 games per set through 10 matches on hard courts this year.
- Karatsev has a 78.7% service game winning percentage and a 19.9% return game winning percentage on all surfaces (266 service games won out of 338, and 67 return games won out of 336).
- Karatsev has 60 wins in 82 service games when playing on hard courts (a winning percentage of 73.2%), and nine wins in 76 return games (11.8%).
- Karatsev is 58-for-155 on break points (37.4%) which ranks 260th.
- Karatsev has won 38.1% of break points on hard courts (eight out of 21, to rank 233rd).
Karatsev Recent Performances
- Karatsev was beaten by Marc-Andrea Huesler (4-6, 4-6) on August 12 in the qualification round 1 of his previous tournament, the Western & Southern Open.
- Karatsev played an average of 20.0 games in his one match in Cincinnati.
- Lehecka has played 25.5 games per match (35.1 in best-of-five matches) in his 46 matches this year across all court types.
- Lehecka has played 26.0 games per match (38.0 in best-of-five matches) in his 26 matches on hard courts so far this year.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages this year, Lehecka has won 81.4% of his games on serve, and 21.0% on return.
- Lehecka has won 84.1% of his service games on hard courts, and 19.2% of his return games.
- Lehecka has converted 107 of 282 break points overall (37.9%), and is 206th in break points won.
- Lehecka has converted 52 of 135 break points on hard courts (38.5%), and is 107th in break points won.
Lehecka Recent Performances
- Lehecka’s four matches in Winston Salem included an average of 19.0 games per match.
- Lehecka secured 86.8% of his service games (33 of 38) in United States along with 23.7% of his return games (nine of 38).