Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Aslan Karatsev vs. Kiranpal Pannu Match Information
- Tournament: The Citi Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Monday, July 31
- Venue: William H.G. FitzGerald Tennis Center
- Location: Washington, District of Columbia
- Court Surface: Hard
|Aslan Karatsev (-1600)||Kiranpal Pannu (+800)|
Aslan Karatsev (No. 75 ranking) will take on Kiranpal Pannu in the Round of 64 of the Citi Open on Monday, July 31.
Karatsev vs. Pannu Matchup History
- Karatsev and Pannu have not gone head to head against one another in the past five years.
- Karatsev has played 31 matches this year across all court surfaces, averaging 25.7 games per match (23.2 in best-of-three matches) and winning 52.2% of those games.
- On hard courts, Karatsev has played six matches (averaging 22.7 games per match — 20.6 in best-of-three matches — and 11.3 games per set).
- Karatsev has a 79.0% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (241 service games won out of 305) and a 19.7% return game winning percentage (60 return games won out of 304).
- Karatsev has 35 wins in 49 service games on hard courts (winning percentage of 71.4%), and two wins in 44 return games (4.5%).
- Karatsev is 52-for-137 on break points (38.0%) which ranks 261st.
- On hard courts, Karatsev is 301st in break point win percentage (66.7%) after going 2-for-3.
Karatsev Recent Performances
- In the the Wimbledon, Karatsev’s most recent tournament, he was beaten 7-6, 3-6, 4-6, 5-7 by No. 7-ranked Andrey Rublev on July 6 in the round of 64 round.
- There were 42.5 games, on average, in Karatsev’s two matches in London.
- In United Kingdom, Karatsev won 34 of 42 service games (81.0%) and nine of 43 return games (20.9%).
- In his four matches across all court types in the past year, Pannu has averaged 25.8 games per match (25.8 in best-of-three matches) and won 45.6% of the games.
- On hard courts Pannu has played four matches, averaging 25.8 games per match (25.8 in best-of-three matches) and 9.4 games per set.
- Pannu has a 50.0% winning percentage on serve and a 0.0% winning percentage on return in the past year, including all surfaces.
- Pannu is 4-for-eight on serve playing on hard courts (50.0%) and 0-for-8 on return (0.0%).
Pannu Recent Performances
- In the qualifying round, Pannu won 3-6, 6-2, 7-6 against Bruno Kuzuhara on Sunday.
- In the qualification round 1s of the ATP Challenger Rome, USA Men Singles 2023 (his last tournament), Pannu was eliminated by Donald Young 7-5, 2-6, 2-6 on February 19.
- Pannu played one match in , and he averaged 28.0 games per match.