Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Miomir Kecmanovic vs. Karl Friberg Match Information
- Tournament: The Stockholm Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, October 16
- Venue: Kungliga Tennishallen
- Location: Stockholm, Sweden
- Court Surface: Hard
|Miomir Kecmanovic (-800)||Karl Friberg (+450)|
In the Stockholm Open Round of 32 on Monday, No. 45-ranked Miomir Kecmanovic faces No. 413 Karl Friberg.
Kecmanovic vs. Friberg Matchup History
- In the past five years, this is the first occasion on which Kecmanovic and Friberg have gone head to head.
- Kecmanovic has played 49 matches this year across all court types, averaging 25 games per match (23.8 in best-of-three matches) and winning 49.2% of those games.
- Through 25 matches on hard courts this year, Kecmanovic averages 26.2 games per match (25.3 in best-of-three matches) and 10.5 games per set with a 47.6% game winning percentage.
- Kecmanovic has a 74.6% service game winning percentage and a 23.5% return game winning percentage on all surfaces (420 service games won out of 563, and 134 return games won out of 570).
- While playing on hard courts, Kecmanovic has a 76.6% winning percentage in service games and a 19% winning percentage in return games (229 service games won out of 299, and 58 return games won out of 306).
- Kecmanovic’s 120 break points won on 307 total break points (39.1% winning percentage) ranks 220th this year.
- Kecmanovic has won 40.3% of break points on hard courts this year (50 out of 124, to rank 150th).
Kecmanovic Recent Performances
- In his previous tournament, the Rolex Shanghai Masters, Kecmanovic lost in the round of 128 to No. 187-ranked Bu Yunchaokete, 7-6, 2-6, 1-2 on October 4.
- There were 24 games, on average, in Kecmanovic’s one match in Shanghai.
- Kecmanovic won eight of 12 service games (66.7%) in China along with two of 12 return games (16.7%).
- Friberg has averaged 26 games per match (26 in best-of-three matches) in his three matches across all court surfaces in the past 12 months, winning 46.2% of the games.
- On hard courts Friberg has played one match, averaging 22 games per match (22 in best-of-three matches) and 11 games per set.
Friberg Recent Performances
- In the qualification round 1s of the ATP Challenger Zug, Switzerland Men Singles 2023 (his last tournament), Friberg was eliminated by Tim Handel 4-6, 6-4, 6-7 on July 23.
- Friberg played one match in Zug, and he averaged 33 games per match.