Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Miomir Kecmanovic vs. Tommy Paul Match Information
- Tournament: The Western & Southern Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Tuesday, August 15
- Venue: Lindner Family Tennis Center
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Court Surface: Hard
|Tommy Paul (-200)||Miomir Kecmanovic (+160)|
Tommy Paul (No. 13) will meet Miomir Kecmanovic (No. 41) in the Round of 64 of the Western & Southern Open on Tuesday, August 15.
Kecmanovic vs. Paul Matchup History
- Kecmanovic sports a 2-0 record versus Paul. Their last match, in the Round of 64 at the Australian Open on January 18, 2022, was a 7-6, 7-5, 7-6 victory for Kecmanovic.
- In five head-to-head sets, Kecmanovic has won five, and Paul zero.
- In terms of games against each other, Kecmanovic and Paul have played 56, and Kecmanovic has won more (33). Paul has won 23 of them.
- Kecmanovic and Paul have played two times, averaging 28.0 games and 2.5 sets per match.
- This year across all court surfaces, Kecmanovic has competed in 41 total matches with a 49.0% game winning percentage. He averages 24.9 games per match (23.8 in best-of-three matches) and 10.2 games per set.
- Kecmanovic averages 26.4 games per match (26.0 in best-of-three matches) and 10.2 games per set in 17 matches on hard courts this year, with a 46.4% game winning percentage.
- Kecmanovic has a 74.6% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (361 service games won out of 484) and a 23.2% return game winning percentage (114 return games won out of 492).
- Kecmanovic has 170 wins in 220 service games on hard courts (a winning percentage of 77.3%), and 38 wins in 228 return games (16.7%).
- Kecmanovic ranks 209th in break point winning percentage (39.5%) after going 101-for-256 on break points this year.
- Kecmanovic has won 42.5% of break points on hard courts so far this year (31 out of 73, to rank 142nd).
Kecmanovic Recent Performances
- In his most recent tournament, the National Bank Open Presented by Rogers, Kecmanovic went down in the round of 32 to No. 17-ranked Hubert Hurkacz, 7-5, 3-6, 0-6 on August 9.
- There were 30.0 games, on average, in Kecmanovic’s two matches in Toronto.
- Kecmanovic won 21 of 29 service games (72.4%) in Canada along with six of 31 return games (19.4%).
- In his 49 matches so far this year, Paul has played an average of 26.8 games across all court surfaces (23.9 in best-of-three matches).
- On hard courts, Paul has played 28 matches this year, totaling 26.0 games per match (23.5 in best-of-three matches) while winning 54.3% of games.
- So far this year, Paul has won 80.4% of his service games and 25.4% of his return games.
- Paul has won 26.2% of his return games on hard courts, and 82.0% of his service games.
- Paul has converted 149 of 407 break points overall (36.6%), and is 189th in break points won.
- Paul is 96th in break points won on hard courts, converting 89 of 244 (36.5%).
Paul Recent Performances
- In the semifinals round of the National Bank Open Presented by Rogers, Paul’s last tournament, he was beaten by No. 8-ranked Jannik Sinner (4-6, 4-6) on August 12.
- In his five matches in Toronto, Paul averaged 25.6 games per match.
- In Canada, Paul clinched 50 of 64 service games (78.1%) and 20 of 64 return games (31.3%).