Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Miomir Kecmanovic vs. Aleksandar Vukic Match Information
- Tournament: The Viking International Eastbourne
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Wednesday, June 28
- Venue: Devonshire Park International Tennis Centre
- Location: Eastbourne, United Kingdom
- Court Surface: Grass
|Miomir Kecmanovic (-205)||Aleksandar Vukic (+165)|
In the Round of 16 of the Viking International Eastbourne on Wednesday, Miomir Kecmanovic (ranked No. 41) meets Aleksandar Vukic (No. 91).
Kecmanovic vs. Vukic Matchup History
- In the past five years, this is the first occasion on which Kecmanovic and Vukic have matched up against each other.
- Kecmanovic is averaging 24.7 games per match (23.2 in best-of-three matches) through his 31 matches played this year (across all court types), with a 49.8% game winning percentage.
- In two matches on grass this year, Kecmanovic averages 21.0 games per match (21.0 in best-of-three matches) and 10.5 games per set with a 40.5% game winning percentage.
- Including all surfaces, Kecmanovic’s service game winning percentage is 76.5% (winning 286 of 374 service games) and his return game winning percentage is 22.1% (taking 83 of 375 return games).
- Kecmanovic is 14-for-21 in service games on grass courts (winning 66.7%) and 3-for-21 in return games (14.3%).
- Kecmanovic has won 40.8% of his break points this year (75 out of 184, to rank 143rd).
- On grass, Kecmanovic has won 23.1% of break points (three out of 13, which ranks 90th).
Kecmanovic Recent Performances
- Kecmanovic defeated No. 59-ranked Yibing Wu 7-6, 7-6 on Monday to advance to the Round of 16.
- In his most recent tournament (the cinch Championships), Kecmanovic was beaten by Cameron Norrie 4-6, 6-7 on June 19, in the round of 32.
- Kecmanovic played an average of 23 games in his one match in London.
- Kecmanovic won 66.7% of his service games and 18.2% of his return games in London.
- Vukic has played 24.3 games per match (23.4 in best-of-three matches) in his 23 matches this year across all court surfaces.
- On grass, Vukic has played one match this year, totaling 19.0 games per match (19.0 in best-of-three matches) while winning 36.8% of games.
- Thus far this year, Vukic has won 21.2% of his return games and 79.2% of his service games.
- Vukic is 207th in break points won on all surfaces, converting 30 of 83 (36.1%).
Vukic Recent Performances
- Vukic defeated No. 51-ranked Brandon Nakashima 6-7, 7-6, 7-6 on Monday to advance to the Round of 16.
- In the round of 16s of the cinch Championships (his last tournament), Vukic was defeated by Grigor Dimitrov 3-6, 4-6 on June 17.
- Vukic’s one match in London included an average of 19 game per match.