Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Miomir Kecmanovic vs. Yibing Wu Match Information
- Tournament: The Viking International Eastbourne
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, June 26
- Venue: Devonshire Park International Tennis Centre
- Location: Eastbourne, United Kingdom
- Court Surface: Grass
|Yibing Wu (-125)||Miomir Kecmanovic (+100)|
Miomir Kecmanovic (No. 41 ranking) will meet Yibing Wu (No. 59) in the Round of 32 of the Viking International Eastbourne on Monday, June 26.
Kecmanovic vs. Wu Matchup History
- In the one match between Kecmanovic and Wu in the past five years, in the quarterfinals of the 2018 ATP Challenger Zhangjiagang, China Men Singles, Kecmanovic won 6-4, 6-4.
- In two total sets against one another, Kecmanovic has won two, and Wu zero.
- In terms of games against each other, Kecmanovic and Wu have played 20, and Kecmanovic has won more (12). Wu has taken eight of them.
- In one match versus one another, Kecmanovic and Wu have averaged 20 games and two sets per match.
- In his 31 matches played this year across all court types, Kecmanovic is averaging 24.7 games per match (23.2 in best-of-three matches) and winning 49.8% of those games.
- On grass, Kecmanovic has played two matches (averaging 21 games per match (21 in best-of-three matches) and 10.5 games per set).
- Kecmanovic has a 76.5% service game winning percentage and a 22.1% return game winning percentage on all surfaces (286 service games won out of 374, and 83 return games won out of 375).
- Kecmanovic has a 66.7% winning percentage in service games on grass and a 14.3% winning percentage in return games (14 of 21 in service games, and three of 21 in return games).
- Kecmanovic’s 40.8% break point winning percentage (75-for-184) is 144th this year.
- Kecmanovic has won 23.1% of break points on grass courts this year (three out of 13, to rank 84th).
Kecmanovic Recent Performances
- In the the cinch Championships, Kecmanovic’s previous tournament, he was defeated 4-6, 6-7 by No. 13-ranked Cameron Norrie on June 19 in the round of 32 round.
- In his one match in London, Kecmanovic played an average of 23 games.
- Kecmanovic won 66.7% of his service games and 18.2% of his return games in London.
- Wu has played 21 matches so far this year (winning 48.3% of games across all court surfaces), and 26 games per match (24.5 in best-of-three matches).
- On grass, Wu has played three matches so far this year, totaling 27.3 games per match (27.3 in best-of-three matches) while winning 48.8% of games.
- Wu has won 74.1% of his service games this year, and 22.1% of his return games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on grass, Wu has won 78% of his games on serve, and 19.5% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Wu has converted 53 of 113 break points (46.9%).
- On grass, Wu has converted seven of 11 break points (63.6%).
Wu Recent Performances
- Wu lost to No. 7-ranked Andrey Rublev 4-6, 7-6, 2-6 in the round of 32 of his last tournament, the Terra Wortmann Open, on June 20.
- In Wu’s one match in Halle, there was an average of 31 games per match.
- Wu secured 66.7% of his service games (10 of 15) in Germany along with 18.8% of his return games (three of 16).