Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Karen Khachanov vs. Radu Albot Match Information
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Wednesday, May 31
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
|Karen Khachanov (-575)||Radu Albot (+400)|
In the French Open Round of 64 on Wednesday, No. 11-ranked Karen Khachanov takes on No. 113 Radu Albot.
Khachanov vs. Albot Matchup History
- In the past five years, this is the first occasion on which Khachanov and Albot have faced each other.
- In his 30 matches played this year across all court surfaces, Khachanov is averaging 24.4 games per match (33.8 in best-of-five matches) while winning 55.3% of those games.
- In 11 matches on clay courts this year, Khachanov averages 23.1 games per match and 10.2 games per set with a 53.1% game winning percentage.
- Khachanov has an 84.7% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (309 service games won out of 365) and a 26.2% return game winning percentage (96 return games won out of 367).
- Khachanov is 109-for-127 in service games on clay courts (winning 85.8%) and 26-for-127 in return games (20.5%).
- Khachanov has won 44.2% of his break points this year (87 out of 197, which ranks 74th).
- On clay courts, Khachanov is 100th in break point winning percentage (39.0%) after going 23-for-59.
Khachanov Recent Performances
- In the Round of 128 on Sunday, Khachanov beat No. 70-ranked Constant Lestienne, 3-6, 1-6, 6-2, 6-1, 6-3.
- In his previous tournament (the Internazionali BNL d’Italia), Khachanov was beaten by Gregoire Barrere 6-4, 4-6, 6-7 on May 12, in the round of 64.
- In Rome, Khachanov’s one match included 33 games on average.
- While playing in Italy, Khachanov won 70.6% of his service games and 25% of his return games.
- Albot has played 22 matches this year (winning 52.2% of games across all court surfaces), and 22.6 games per match (34.0 in best-of-five matches).
- Albot has played nine matches on clay this year, and 21.3 games per match (34.0 in best-of-five matches).
- So far this year, Albot has won 71.0% of his service games and 32.2% of his return games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on clay, Albot has won 63.8% of his games on serve, and 45.5% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Albot has converted 39.6% of his break-point chances (57 of 144).
- On clay, Albot has converted 35 of 87 break points (40.2%).
Albot Recent Performances
- Albot is coming off a 6-3, 6-2, 4-6, 6-1 victory over No. 329-ranked Patrick Kypson in the Round of 128 on Sunday.
- In the round of 16s round of the Banja Luka Open, Albot’s most recent tournament, he was beaten 0-6, 2-6 by No. 36-ranked Jiri Lehecka on April 20.
- In his four matches in Banja Luka, Albot averaged 14.8 games per match.
- Albot clinched 50% of his service games and 16.7% of his return games in Banja Luka.