Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Karen Khachanov vs. Thanasi Kokkinakis Match Information
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Friday, June 2
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
|Karen Khachanov (-320)||Thanasi Kokkinakis (+255)|
Thanasi Kokkinakis (No. 108) will take on Karen Khachanov (No. 11) in the Round of 32 of the French Open on Friday, June 2.
Khachanov vs. Kokkinakis Matchup History
- Khachanov has not faced Kokkinakis in the past five years.
- Khachanov has played 30 matches this year across all court surfaces, averaging 24.4 games per match (33.8 in best-of-five matches) and winning 55.3% of those games.
- Khachanov averages 23.1 games per match and 10.2 games per set through 11 matches on clay courts this year.
- Khachanov has an 84.7% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (309 service games won out of 365) and a 26.2% return game winning percentage (96 return games won out of 367).
- On clay surfaces, Khachanov has an 85.8% winning percentage in service games and a 20.5% winning percentage in return games (109 service games won out of 127, and 26 return games won out of 127 on clay).
- Khachanov is 76th in break point winning percentage (44.2%) after going 87-for-197 on break points this year.
- Khachanov has taken 39.0% of break points on clay this year (23 out of 59, which ranks 108th).
Khachanov Recent Performances
- Khachanov defeated Radu Albot 6-3, 6-4, 6-2 on Wednesday in the Round of 64.
- In the the Internazionali BNL d’Italia, Khachanov’s last tournament, he was defeated 6-4, 4-6, 6-7 by No. 63-ranked Gregoire Barrere on May 12 in the round of 64 round.
- There were 33 games, on average, in Khachanov’s one match in Rome.
- While playing in Italy, Khachanov won 70.6% of his service games and 25% of his return games.
- Kokkinakis has played 25 matches this year (winning 53.9% of games across all court surfaces), and 26.8 games per match (40.5 in best-of-five matches).
- Kokkinakis has played seven matches on clay this year, and 24.0 games per match (41.0 in best-of-five matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages this year, Kokkinakis has won 85.0% of his games on serve, and 19.4% on return.
- On clay, Kokkinakis has won 79.1% of his service games and 21.9% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Kokkinakis has converted 35.2% of his break-point opportunities (45 of 128).
- Kokkinakis has converted 42.4% of his break-point opportunities on clay (14 of 33).
Kokkinakis Recent Performances
- Kokkinakis is coming off a 3-6, 7-5, 6-3, 6-7, 3-6 victory over No. 89-ranked Stan Wawrinka in the Round of 64 on Wednesday.
- Kokkinakis was eliminated by Jannik Sinner (1-6, 4-6) on May 12 in the round of 64s of the Internazionali BNL d’Italia (his last tournament).
- In Kokkinakis’ four matches in Rome, there was an average of 15 games per match.
- Kokkinakis secured 72.7% of his service games (eight of 11) in Italy along with 8.3% of his return games (one of 12).