Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Karen Khachanov vs. Mackenzie McDonald Match Information
- Tournament: The Zhuhai Championships
- Round: Quarterfinals
- Date: Sunday, September 24
- Venue: Hengqin International Tennis Center Zhuhai
- Location: Zhuhai, China
- Court Surface: Hard
|push (-110)||push (-110)|
On Sunday, Karen Khachanov (No. 15 in the world) meets Mackenzie McDonald (No. 39) in the quarterfinals of the Zhuhai Championships.
Khachanov vs. McDonald Matchup History
- When these two have met, Khachanov has won three times. In their last match on February 14, 2022, Khachanov took it 7-6, 6-3.
- In eight total sets against one another, Khachanov has won seven, and McDonald one.
- Khachanov has won more against McDonald in 86 total games between them, 48 (55.8%) compared to McDonald’s 38.
- Khachanov and McDonald have averaged 28.7 games and 2.7 sets in their three matches against each other.
- Khachanov is averaging 26.2 games per match (22 in best-of-three matches) in his 36 matches played this year (across all court surfaces), with a 54.5% game winning percentage.
- Khachanov has played 20 matches on hard courts this year, and averages 25.2 games per match (21.2 in best-of-three matches) and 10.1 games per set while winning 55.2% of games.
- Khachanov has an 82.8% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (390 service games won out of 471) and a 26.1% return game winning percentage (123 return games won out of 471).
- Khachanov has 207 wins in 251 service games on hard courts (winning percentage of 82.5%), and 71 wins in 253 return games (28.1%).
- Khachanov’s 112 break points won on 274 total break points (40.9% win percentage) ranks 213th this year.
- Khachanov’s 65 break points won on 141 total break points on hard courts (46.1% winning percentage) ranks 113th.
Khachanov Recent Performances
- In the Round of 16 on Friday, Khachanov defeated No. 323-ranked Alex Bolt, 6-4, 6-4.
- In his previous tournament, the US Open, Khachanov went down in the round of 128 to No. 89-ranked Michael Mmoh, 2-6, 4-6, 2-6 on August 29.
- Khachanov averaged 26 games per match in New York in one match.
- Khachanov won 53.8% of his service games and 7.7% of his return games in New York.
- Through 50 matches this year, McDonald has played 22.9 games per match (20.6 in best-of-three matches) and won 51.3% of them (across all court surfaces).
- McDonald has played 21.9 games per match (19 in best-of-three matches) in his 32 matches on hard courts this year.
- McDonald has won 26.6% of his return games this year, and 76% of his service games.
- McDonald has won 28.4% of his return games on hard courts, and 78.2% of his service games.
- McDonald has converted 132 of 330 break points overall (40.0%), and is 205th in break points won.
- McDonald has converted 92 of 214 break points on hard courts (43.0%), and is 102nd in break points won.
McDonald Recent Performances
- In the Round of 16, McDonald was victorious 4-6, 6-3, 6-2 versus Kimmer Coppejans on Friday.
- In the round of 64s of the US Open (his last tournament), McDonald was beaten by Borna Gojo 3-6, 4-6, 4-6 on August 30.
- In McDonald’s two matches in New York, there was an average of 34.5 games per match.
- McDonald’s service-game winning percentage was 82.4% in United States, and he captured 17.1% of his games on his opponent’s serve.