Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Karen Khachanov vs. Max Purcell Match Information
- Tournament: The Rolex Paris Masters
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Monday, October 30
- Venue: AccorHotels Arena
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Hard
|Karen Khachanov (-400)||Max Purcell (+295)|
In the Rolex Paris Masters Round of 64 on Monday, No. 15-ranked Karen Khachanov takes on No. 43 Max Purcell.
Khachanov vs. Purcell Matchup History
- Khachanov and Purcell met in the Round of 32 at the Adelaide International 1 on February 3, 2021. Khachanov won 7-6, 6-3.
- In two sets between Khachanov and Purcell, Khachanov has won each one.
- Khachanov has taken 13 games against Purcell (59.1%), while Purcell has won nine.
- Khachanov and Purcell have averaged 22 games and two sets in their one match against each other.
- Khachanov has played 47 matches this year across all court types, averaging 25.4 games per match (22.3 in best-of-three matches) and winning 54.2% of those games.
- Khachanov averages 24.4 games per match (21.9 in best-of-three matches) and 9.9 games per set through 31 matches on hard courts this year, with a 54.6% game winning percentage.
- Khachanov is 495-for-596 in service games (a winning percentage of 83.1%) and 152-for-597 in return games (25.5%) on all surfaces.
- On hard courts, Khachanov has an 83% winning percentage in service games and a 26.4% winning percentage in return games (312 service games won out of 376, and 100 return games won out of 379).
- Khachanov’s 139 break points won on 339 total break points (41.0% win percentage) is 216th this year.
- On hard courts this year, Khachanov has won 44.7% of break points (92 out of 206, to rank 124th).
Khachanov Recent Performances
- In his most recent tournament, the Erste Bank Open, Khachanov fell in the quarterfinals to No. 3-ranked Daniil Medvedev, 3-6, 6-3, 3-6 on October 27.
- In Vienna, Khachanov’s three matches had 21 games on average.
- Khachanov won 29 of 31 service games (93.5%) in Austria along with seven of 32 return games (21.9%).
- In his 35 matches so far this year, Purcell has played an average of 25.5 games across all court surfaces (23.3 in best-of-three matches).
- On hard courts, Purcell has played 27 matches this year, totaling 24.6 games per match (23.3 in best-of-three matches) while winning 52.6% of games.
- So far this year, Purcell has won 77.7% of his service games and 20.2% of his return games.
- Purcell has won 80.4% of his service games on hard courts, and 23% of his return games.
- Purcell has converted 71 of 183 break points overall (38.8%), and is 273rd in break points won.
- Purcell is 152nd in break points won on hard courts, converting 56 of 132 (42.4%).
Purcell Recent Performances
- Purcell was defeated by No. 9-ranked Taylor Fritz 6-7, 6-7 in the round of 32 of his previous tournament, the Swiss Indoors Basel, on October 25.
- Purcell’s one match in Basel included an average of 26 game per match.
- Purcell clinched 71.4% of his service games and 16.7% of his return games while playing in Switzerland.