Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Bradley Klahn vs. Michael Mmoh Match Information
- Tournament: The Citi Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Monday, July 31
- Venue: William H.G. FitzGerald Tennis Center
- Location: Washington, District of Columbia
- Court Surface: Hard
|Michael Mmoh (-300)||Bradley Klahn (+230)|
In the Citi Open Round of 64 on Monday, we have a matchup featuring No. 112-ranked Michael Mmoh versus Bradley Klahn.
Klahn vs. Mmoh Matchup History
- In the lone match between Klahn and Mmoh in the past five years, in the Round of 16 of the 2019 ATP Challenger Houston, USA Men Singles, Mmoh won 5-7, 7-6, 7-6.
- Mmoh has won two sets versus Klahn (66.7%), while Klahn has taken one.
- In matches played between Klahn and Mmoh, each has taken a total of 19 games.
- In one match versus one another, Klahn and Mmoh have averaged 38.0 games and 3.0 sets per match.
- Klahn has played 22.7 games per match, and 22.7 games per match in best-of-three matches, in his 13 matches over the past 12 months across all court types.
- On hard courts, Klahn has played 13 matches over the past 12 months, and 22.7 games per match (22.7 in best-of-three matches).
- Klahn has won 12.7% of his return games and 84.7% of his service games over the past year.
- Klahn has won 12.7% of his return games on hard courts over the past year. Meanwhile, he has been victorious in 84.7% of his service games during that timeframe.
Klahn Recent Performances
- Klahn beat Sho Shimabukuro 7-5, 6-4 on Sunday in the qualifying round.
- Klahn was beaten in the qualification round 1 of his most recent tournament (the Truist Atlanta Open) 3-6, 2-6 by No. 141-ranked Gabriel Diallo on July 22.
- There were 17.0 games, on average, in Klahn’s one match in Atlanta.
- Mmoh has played 20 matches this year (winning 49.7% of games across all court surfaces), and 29.8 games per match (25.4 in best-of-three matches).
- Mmoh has played 27.6 games per match (24.7 in best-of-three matches) in his 14 matches on hard courts this year.
- Mmoh has won 24.3% of his return games this year, and 76.2% of his service games.
- Mmoh has won 75.6% of his service games on hard courts, and 28.8% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Mmoh has converted 38.8% of his break-point opportunities (59 of 152).
- On hard courts, Mmoh has converted 44 of 104 break points (42.3%).
Mmoh Recent Performances
- Mmoh lost to No. 202-ranked Lloyd Harris 2-6, 7-6, 6-7 in the qualification final of his most recent tournament, the Truist Atlanta Open, on July 23.
- Mmoh’s two matches in Atlanta had an average of 33.5 games per match.