Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Lukas Klein vs. Sebastian Ofner Match Information
- Tournament: The ATP Challenger Salzburg, Austria Men Singles 2023
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Thursday, July 13
- Venue: Salzburg Tennis Club
- Location: Salzburg, Austria
- Court Surface: Clay
|Sebastian Ofner (-240)||Lukas Klein (+180)|
Lukas Klein (No. 152 ranking) will face Sebastian Ofner (No. 72) in the Round of 16 of the ATP Challenger Salzburg, Austria Men Singles 2023 on Thursday, July 13.
Klein vs. Ofner Matchup History
- Klein and Ofner played in the semifinals at the ATP Challenger Prague, Czech Republic Men Singles 2023 on May 6, 2023. Ofner won 7-6, 0-6, 6-3.
- Ofner and Klein have played three sets against each other, and Ofner has the edge, taking two of them. Klein has won one.
- Klein has won 15 games versus Ofner (53.6%), while Ofner has won 13.
- Klein and Ofner have squared off one time, averaging 28.0 games and 3.0 sets per match.
- Over the past 12 months (across all court surfaces), Klein has played 14 matches and 23.6 games per match (23.6 in best-of-three matches).
- Over the past year, Klein has played six matches on clay, and 20.8 games per match (20.8 in best-of-three matches).
- Klein, over the past year, has won 65% of his service games and 29% of his return games.
- On clay over the past year, Klein has been victorious in 61.1% of his service games and 50% of his return games.
Klein Recent Performances
- Klein is coming off a 7-5, 5-7, 6-3 victory over No. 159-ranked Dennis Novak in the Round of 32 on Tuesday.
- In his last tournament (the Wimbledon), Klein was defeated by Shintaro Mochizuki 7-6, 3-6, 2-6 on June 28, in the qualification round 2.
- Klein played an average of 24.5 games in his two matches in London.
- Klein won 18 of 24 service games (75.0%) in United Kingdom along with six of 25 return games (24.0%).
- Ofner has averaged 26.5 games per match (24.4 in best-of-three matches) in his 22 matches across all court types in the past 12 months, winning 51.7% of the games.
- In 16 matches in the past 12 months on clay, Ofner has averaged 27 games per match (24.3 in best-of-three matches) and 10 games per set, winning 53.2% of the games.
- Including all surfaces, Ofner’s service game winning percentage has been 74.4% in the past 12 months, and his return game winning percentage has been 25.7%.
- Ofner has a 68.4% winning percentage in service games on clay, and a 33.6% winning percentage in return games.
Ofner Recent Performances
- Ofner beat Andrea Collarini 6-4, 6-2 on Tuesday in the Round of 32.
- In the round of 128s of the Wimbledon (his most recent tournament), Ofner lost to Jiri Lehecka 4-6, 4-6, 4-6 on July 5.
- In his one match in London, Ofner played an average of 30.0 games per match.
- Ofner clinched 80.0% of his service games and 0.0% of his return games while playing in United Kingdom.