Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Dominik Koepfer vs. Tomas Barrios Vera Match Information
- Tournament: The Mifel Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, August 1
- Venue: Cabo Sports Complex
- Location: Los Cabos, Mexico
- Court Surface: Hard
|Dominik Koepfer (-225)||Tomas Barrios Vera (+175)|
Tomas Barrios Vera (No. 121) will face Dominik Koepfer (No. 84) in the Round of 32 of the Mifel Open on Tuesday, August 1.
Koepfer vs. Barrios Vera Matchup History
- Koepfer is 2-1 versus Barrios Vera in their head-to-head matchups during the past five years. Their last one took place at the ATP Challenger San Luis Potosi, Mexico Men Singles 2023 on April 9, 2023 and was won by Barrios Vera 7-6, 7-5.
- Koepfer has won four sets off Barrios Vera, or 57.1%, compared to Barrios Vera’s three.
- In 83 total games against one another, Koepfer has taken 42, and Barrios Vera 41.
- In three matchups between Koepfer and Barrios Vera, they have averaged 27.7 games and 2.3 sets per match.
- In his 11 matches over the past year, across all court surfaces, Koepfer has averaged 25.5 games (24.6 in best-of-three matches).
- On hard courts, Koepfer has played seven matches over the past year, and 26.4 games per match (26.4 in best-of-three matches).
- Koepfer, over the past 12 months, has won 75.4% of his service games and 21.9% of his return games.
- Koepfer has claimed 75.6% of his service games on hard courts and 18.4% of his return games over the past year.
Koepfer Recent Performances
- Koepfer was defeated by Jeffrey John Wolf short of the final (2-6, 3-6) on July 28 in the quarterfinals of his previous tournament, the Truist Atlanta Open.
- Koepfer played an average of 27.7 games in his three matches in Atlanta.
- Koepfer won 30 of 39 service games (76.9%) in United States along with seven of 44 return games (15.9%).
Barrios Vera Stats
- Through 20 matches this year, Barrios Vera has played 24.5 games per match (21.1 in best-of-three matches) and won 50.9% of them (across all court types).
- On hard courts, Barrios Vera has played two matches so far this year, totaling 21.5 games per match (21.5 in best-of-three matches) while winning 55.8% of games.
- Barrios Vera has won 75.4% of his service games so far this year, and 22.8% of his return games.
- On hard courts, Barrios Vera has won 71.4% of his service games and 15.4% of his return games.
- Barrios Vera has converted 36.3% of his break-point chances overall (33 of 91).
- On hard courts, Barrios Vera has converted two of five break points (40.0%).
Barrios Vera Recent Performances
- In the qualification finals of his most recent tournament (the Plava Laguna Croatia Open Umag), Barrios Vera was beaten 2-6, 4-6 by No. 176-ranked Jesper de Jong on July 23.
- Barrios Vera’s two matches in Umag included an average of 18.0 games per match.