Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Dominik Koepfer vs. Strong Kirchheimer Match Information
- Tournament: The Winston-Salem Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, August 22
- Venue: Wake Forest University Tennis Complex
- Location: Winston Salem, North Carolina
- Court Surface: Hard
|Dominik Koepfer (-1200)||Strong Kirchheimer (+650)|
In the Round of 32 of the Winston-Salem Open on Tuesday, Strong Kirchheimer (ranked No. 416) meets Dominik Koepfer (No. 78).
Koepfer vs. Kirchheimer Matchup History
- Koepfer and Kirchheimer have played one time in the past five years, in the Round of 32 of the 2020 ATP Challenger Drummondville, Canada Men Singles, and Koepfer won 7-5, 4-6, 6-3.
- In three total sets against one another, Koepfer has won two, and Kirchheimer one.
- Koepfer and Kirchheimer have played 31 total games versus each other, with Koepfer taking 17 and Kirchheimer 14.
- In one match versus one another, Koepfer and Kirchheimer have averaged 31.0 games and 3.0 sets per match.
- Koepfer has played 23.2 games per match, and 22.3 games per match in best-of-three matches, in his 13 matches over the past year across all court surfaces.
- On hard courts, Koepfer has played nine matches over the past 12 months, and 23.0 games per match (23.0 in best-of-three matches).
- When it comes to serve/return winning percentages over the past 12 months, Koepfer has won 76.5% of his games on serve, and 25.0% on return.
- On hard courts, Koepfer, over the past year, has been victorious in 77.2% of his service games and 23.2% of his return games.
Koepfer Recent Performances
- Koepfer is coming off a 6-4, 3-6, 7-6 win over No. 103-ranked Constant Lestienne in the Round of 64 on Monday.
- In the the Mifel Open, Koepfer’s last tournament, he was defeated in the semifinals 2-6, 7-6, 1-6 by No. 19-ranked Alex de Minaur on August 4.
- There were 21.3 games, on average, in Koepfer’s four matches in Los Cabos.
- Koepfer won 78.0% of his service games and 34.1% of his return games in Los Cabos.
- Kirchheimer has averaged 22.3 games per match (22.3 in best-of-three matches) through his four matches across all court types in the past 12 months, winning 53.9% of the games.
- Kirchheimer has played four matches on hard courts in the past year, averaging 22.3 games per match (22.3 in best-of-three matches) and 9.9 games per set, winning 53.9% of games.
Kirchheimer Recent Performances
- Kirchheimer remains in the tournament despite coming up short in the qualifying round, 6-2, 4-6, 6-7 against Darian King.
- Kirchheimer was defeated by Chak Lam Coleman Wong (3-6, 4-6) on February 20 in the qualification finals of the ATP Challenger Rome, USA Men Singles 2023 (his last tournament).
- In his two matches in , Kirchheimer averaged 18.5 games per match.