Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Dominik Koepfer vs. Constant Lestienne Match Information
- Tournament: The Winston-Salem Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Monday, August 21
- Venue: Wake Forest University Tennis Complex
- Location: Winston Salem, North Carolina
- Court Surface: Hard
|Dominik Koepfer (-200)||Constant Lestienne (+160)|
Dominik Koepfer (No. 76 ranking) will take on Constant Lestienne (No. 105) in the Round of 64 of the Winston-Salem Open on Monday, August 21.
Koepfer vs. Lestienne Matchup History
- Koepfer and Lestienne have gone head to head once in the past five years, in the Round of 16 of the ATP Challenger Vancouver, Canada Men Singles 2022, and Lestienne came out on top 5-7, 7-5, 6-3.
- Lestienne and Koepfer have played three sets against each other, and Lestienne has the edge, winning two of them. Koepfer has won one.
- In terms of games against each other, Lestienne and Koepfer have played 33, and Lestienne has won more (18). Koepfer has won 15 of them.
- In one match versus one another, Koepfer and Lestienne have averaged 33 games and three sets per match.
- Koepfer has played 23.2 games per match, and 22.3 games per match in best-of-three matches, in his 13 matches over the past year across all court types.
- Koepfer, in nine matches over the past year on hard courts, has played 23 games per match (23 in best-of-three matches) and won 47.3% of them.
- Over the past year, Koepfer has been victorious in 25% of his return games and 76.5% of his service games.
- On hard courts over the past 12 months, Koepfer has claimed 23.2% of his return games and 77.2% of his service games.
Koepfer Recent Performances
- In the the Mifel Open, Koepfer’s most recent tournament, he was defeated in the semifinals 2-6, 7-6, 1-6 by No. 19-ranked Alex de Minaur on August 4.
- There were 21.3 games, on average, in Koepfer’s four matches in Los Cabos.
- In Mexico, Koepfer won 32 of 41 service games (78%) and 15 of 44 return games (34.1%).
- Lestienne has played 28 matches this year (winning 45.4% of games across all court surfaces), and 24.3 games per match (22.6 in best-of-three matches).
- On hard courts, Lestienne has played 18 matches so far this year, totaling 24 games per match (22.6 in best-of-three matches) while winning 47.5% of games.
- So far this year, Lestienne has won 24% of his return games and 64.6% of his service games.
- On hard courts, Lestienne has won 22.9% of his return games and 69.5% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Lestienne has converted 59 of 136 break points (43.4%).
- Lestienne is 143rd in break points won on hard courts, converting 35 of 87 (40.2%).
Lestienne Recent Performances
- In the qualification finals of his last tournament (the National Bank Open Presented by Rogers), Lestienne was eliminated 6-7, 3-6 by No. 86-ranked Thanasi Kokkinakis on August 6.
- In Lestienne’s two matches in Toronto, there was an average of 23.5 games per match.