Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Thanasi Kokkinakis vs. Fabio Fognini Match Information
- Tournament: The Rolex Shanghai Masters
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Tuesday, October 3
- Venue: Qi Zhong Tennis Center
- Location: Shanghai, China
- Court Surface: Hard
|Thanasi Kokkinakis (-340)||Fabio Fognini (+255)|
In the Round of 128 of the Rolex Shanghai Masters on Tuesday, Fabio Fognini (ranked No. 129) faces Thanasi Kokkinakis (No. 71).
Kokkinakis vs. Fognini Matchup History
- Kokkinakis has defeated Fognini each time they’ve met in the past five years (two matches). The last one finished 6-1, 6-2, 6-2 in the Round of 128 of the Australian Open.
- Kokkinakis has won five sets off Fognini, or 100.0%, compared to Fognini’s zero.
- Kokkinakis and Fognini have played 42 total games versus each other, with Kokkinakis winning 30 and Fognini 12.
- Kokkinakis and Fognini have averaged 21 games and 2.5 sets in their two matches against each other.
- Kokkinakis is averaging 27.8 games per match (25.6 in best-of-three matches) through his 39 matches played this year (across all court surfaces), with a 52.2% game winning percentage.
- Kokkinakis has played 30 matches on hard courts this year, and averages 28.5 games per match (27.3 in best-of-three matches) and 10.4 games per set while winning 52.4% of games.
- Kokkinakis has an 83.4% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (351 service games won out of 421) and a 17.6% return game winning percentage (73 return games won out of 414).
- Kokkinakis has finished 276-for-323 in service games while playing on hard courts (85.4% winning percentage), and 55-for-320 in return games (17.2%).
- Kokkinakis is 64-for-183 on break points (35.0%) which ranks 273rd.
- Kokkinakis’ 46 break points won on 142 total break points on hard courts so far this year (32.4% winning percentage) ranks 142nd.
Kokkinakis Recent Performances
- Kokkinakis was defeated in the round of 128 of his most recent tournament (the US Open) 3-6, 4-6, 6-3, 3-6 by No. 237-ranked Yu Hsiou Hsu on August 29.
- There were 37 games, on average, in Kokkinakis’ one match in New York.
- Kokkinakis won 15 of 18 service games (83.3%) in United States along with one of 19 return games (5.3%).
- In his 22 matches this year, Fognini has played an average of 24.5 games across all court types (22.5 in best-of-three matches).
- Through five matches this year on hard courts, Fognini has played 24.4 games per match (24.8 in best-of-three matches) and won 36.1% of them.
- Fognini has won 31.5% of his return games so far this year, and 62.9% of his service games.
- Fognini has won 14.5% of his return games on hard courts, and 58.3% of his service games.
- Fognini is 264th in break points won on all surfaces, converting 69 of 145 (47.6%).
- Including hard courts only, Fognini has converted 29.6% of his break-point opportunities (eight of 27).
Fognini Recent Performances
- In the qualification round 1s of the US Open (his most recent tournament), Fognini was eliminated by Jakub Mensik 6-1, 1-6, 1-6 on August 23.
- Fognini participated in one match in New York, averaging 21 games.
- Fognini secured 54.5% of his service games and 20% of his return games while playing in United States.