Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Sebastian Korda vs. Borna Coric Match Information
- Tournament: The Western & Southern Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Monday, August 14
- Venue: Lindner Family Tennis Center
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Court Surface: Hard
|Sebastian Korda (-190)||Borna Coric (+150)|
On Monday, Sebastian Korda (No. 30 in the world) meets Borna Coric (No. 16) in the Round of 64 of the Western & Southern Open.
Korda vs. Coric Matchup History
- Korda has not played Coric in the past five years.
- Korda has averaged 27.4 games per match (23.4 in best-of-three matches) through his 22 matches played so far this year (across all court types), while winning 51.8% of games.
- In 13 matches on hard courts this year, Korda averages 28.1 games per match (24.4 in best-of-three matches) and 11.4 games per set with a 54.0% game winning percentage.
- Korda has a 79.7% service game winning percentage and a 23.9% return game winning percentage on all surfaces (240 service games won out of 301, and 72 return games won out of 301).
- Korda has 150 wins in 181 service games on hard courts (a winning percentage of 82.9%), and 47 wins in 184 return games (25.5%).
- Korda’s 38.3% break point win percentage (64-for-167) is 248th this year.
- On hard courts, Korda ranks 122nd in break point win percentage (42.3%) after going 41-for-97.
Korda Recent Performances
- In the the National Bank Open Presented by Rogers, Korda’s previous tournament, he was beaten 3-6, 6-4, 6-7 by No. 62-ranked Aleksandar Vukic on August 9 in the round of 32 round.
- In Toronto, Korda’s two matches included 24.5 games on average.
- Korda won 22 of 25 service games (88.0%) in Canada along with five of 24 return games (20.8%).
- In his 29 matches so far this year, Coric has played an average of 24.4 games across all court surfaces (21.4 in best-of-three matches).
- Coric has played 19.9 games per match (19.3 in best-of-three matches) in his 12 matches on hard courts so far this year.
- So far this year, Coric has won 18.8% of his return games and 77.8% of his service games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on hard courts, Coric has won 76.7% of his games on serve, and 15.1% on return.
- Coric has converted 34.5% of his break-point opportunities overall (60 of 174).
- Coric has converted 18 of 59 break points on hard courts (30.5%), and is 170th in break points won.
Coric Recent Performances
- In the round of 64s of the National Bank Open Presented by Rogers (his most recent tournament), Coric was defeated by Vukic 2-6, 3-6 on August 8.
- Coric played one match in Toronto, averaging 17.0 games.
- Coric’s service-game winning percentage was 62.5% in Canada, and he captured 0.0% of his games on his opponent’s serve.