Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Sebastian Korda vs. Tomas Martin Etcheverry Match Information
- Tournament: The Zhuhai Championships
- Round: Quarterfinals
- Date: Sunday, September 24
- Venue: Hengqin International Tennis Center Zhuhai
- Location: Zhuhai, China
- Court Surface: Hard
|Sebastian Korda (-310)||Tomas Martin Etcheverry (+235)|
Sebastian Korda will face Tomas Martin Etcheverry in the Zhuhai Championships quarterfinals on Sunday, September 24.
Korda vs. Etcheverry Matchup History
- In the lone match between Korda and Etcheverry in the past five years, in the Round of 64 of the National Bank Open Presented by Rogers, Korda won 6-3, 6-2.
- Korda has won two sets off Etcheverry, or 100.0%, compared to Etcheverry’s zero.
- In terms of games against each other, Korda and Etcheverry have played 17, and Korda has won more (12). Etcheverry has won five of them.
- Etcheverry and Korda have played each other one time, averaging 17 games and two sets per match.
- In his 29 matches played this year across all court surfaces, Korda is averaging 26.7 games per match (22.2 in best-of-three matches) and winning 52.5% of those games.
- Through 20 matches on hard courts this year, Korda averages 26.9 games per match (22.2 in best-of-three matches) and 11 games per set with a 54.2% game winning percentage.
- Including all surfaces, Korda’s service game winning percentage is 80.2% (winning 311 of 388 service games) and his return game winning percentage is 24.6% (claiming 95 of 386 return games).
- While playing on hard surfaces, Korda has an 82.5% winning percentage in service games and a 26% winning percentage in return games (221 service games won out of 268, and 70 return games won out of 269).
- Korda’s 85 break points won on 212 total break points (40.1% win percentage) ranks 237th this year.
- On hard courts, Korda ranks 114th in break point winning percentage (43.7%) after going 62-for-142.
Korda Recent Performances
- Korda defeated No. 84-ranked Alexandre Muller 6-1, 2-6, 6-3 on Saturday to make the quarterfinals.
- Korda was beaten by Marton Fucsovics (6-7, 6-4, 6-7, 6-4, 6-4) on August 28 in the round of 128 of his last tournament, the US Open.
- Korda averaged 56 games per match in New York in one match.
- Korda won 24 of 29 service games (82.8%) in United States along with four of 27 return games (14.8%).
- Etcheverry has played 46 matches so far this year (winning 52.0% of games across all court surfaces), and 25.9 games per match (23 in best-of-three matches).
- Etcheverry has played 12 matches on hard courts so far this year, and 26.9 games per match (20.6 in best-of-three matches).
- So far this year, Etcheverry has won 24% of his return games and 78.5% of his service games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on hard courts, Etcheverry has won 73.9% of his games on serve, and 15.6% on return.
- Etcheverry is 206th in break points won on all surfaces, converting 127 of 348 (36.5%).
- Etcheverry has converted 19 of 65 break points on hard courts (29.2%), and is 205th in break points won.
Etcheverry Recent Performances
- Etcheverry beat Dalibor Svrcina 6-2, 6-3 on Saturday in the Round of 16.
- Etcheverry was defeated by Stan Wawrinka (6-7, 7-6, 3-6, 2-6) on August 31 in the round of 64s of the US Open (his last tournament).
- Etcheverry participated in two matches in New York, and he averaged 47.5 games per match.
- In United States, Etcheverry clinched 36 of 48 service games (75%) and eight of 47 return games (17%).