Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Sebastian Korda vs. Hubert Hurkacz Match Information
- Tournament: The Rolex Paris Masters
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Tuesday, October 31
- Venue: AccorHotels Arena
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Hard
|Sebastian Korda (-130)||Hubert Hurkacz (+105)|
In a match scheduled for Tuesday, Hubert Hurkacz (No. 11 in rankings) will face Sebastian Korda (No. 24) in the Round of 64 of the Rolex Paris Masters.
Korda vs. Hurkacz Matchup History
- Against one another, Hurkacz has two wins and Korda has one. In their last match, on October 14, 2023, Hurkacz won 6-3, 6-4.
- Hurkacz and Korda have played nine sets versus each other, and Hurkacz has the advantage, taking six of them. Korda has won three.
- In terms of games against each other, Hurkacz and Korda have played 83, and Hurkacz has won more (47). Korda has won 36 of them.
- In three matchups between Korda and Hurkacz, they have averaged 27.7 games and three sets per match.
- In his 42 matches played this year across all court surfaces, Korda is averaging 26.3 games per match (23.5 in best-of-three matches) while winning 52.7% of those games.
- Korda averages 26.3 games per match (23.8 in best-of-three matches) and 10.7 games per set through 33 matches on hard courts this year, with a 53.9% game winning percentage.
- Korda has an 82.1% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (453 service games won out of 552) and a 23.5% return game winning percentage (130 return games won out of 554).
- Korda has 363 wins in 432 service games on hard courts (a winning percentage of 84%), and 105 wins in 437 return games (24%).
- Korda’s 40.6% break point winning percentage (113-for-278) ranks 228th this year.
- On hard courts, Korda ranks 126th in break point winning percentage (43.3%) after going 90-for-208.
Korda Recent Performances
- Korda was beaten by Tomas Martin Etcheverry (3-6, 6-1, 3-6) on October 23 in the round of 32 of his previous tournament, the Swiss Indoors Basel.
- In his one match in Basel, Korda played an average of 25 games.
- While playing in Switzerland, Korda won 83.3% of his service games and 15.4% of his return games.
- Through 59 matches so far this year, Hurkacz has played 30.9 games per match (27.7 in best-of-three matches) and won 52.5% of them (across all court surfaces).
- Hurkacz has played 29.3 games per match (27 in best-of-three matches) in his 40 matches on hard courts so far this year.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages this year, Hurkacz has won 85.6% of his games on serve, and 19.2% on return.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on hard courts, Hurkacz has won 85.8% of his games on serve, and 20.8% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Hurkacz has converted 144 of 424 break points (34.0%).
- On hard courts, Hurkacz has converted 100 of 282 break points (35.5%).
Hurkacz Recent Performances
- In the final of the Swiss Indoors Basel (his previous tournament), Hurkacz was beaten 6-7, 6-7 by No. 19-ranked Felix Auger-Aliassime on October 29.
- In his five matches in Basel, Hurkacz played an average of 26 games per match.
- In Switzerland, Hurkacz claimed 58 of 65 service games (89.2%) and 13 of 65 return games (20%).