Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Sebastian Korda vs. Alexander Shevchenko Match Information
- Tournament: The Citi Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, August 1
- Venue: William H.G. FitzGerald Tennis Center
- Location: Washington, District of Columbia
- Court Surface: Hard
|Sebastian Korda (-360)||Alexander Shevchenko (+275)|
No. 26-ranked Sebastian Korda will take on No. 93 Alexander Shevchenko in the Citi Open Round of 32 on Tuesday, August 1.
Korda vs. Shevchenko Matchup History
- In the past five years, this is the first occasion on which Korda and Shevchenko have gone head to head.
- Through 44 matches over the past 12 months (across all court types), Korda has played 26.1 games per match (23.2 in best-of-three matches). He won 53.0% of them.
- On hard courts, Korda has played 35 matches over the past 12 months, and 26.1 games per match (23.4 in best-of-three matches).
- Korda, over the past 12 months, has won 81.6% of his service games and 24.6% of his return games.
- When it comes to serve/return winning percentages on hard courts over the past year, Korda has won 83.4% of his games on serve and 25.4% on return.
Korda Recent Performances
- In his previous tournament (the Wimbledon), Korda lost to Jiri Vesely 6-7, 6-4, 2-6, 3-6 on July 5, in the round of 128.
- There were 40.0 games, on average, in Korda’s one match in London.
- Korda’s service-game winning percentage in United Kingdom was 80.0%, and he won 5.0% on his opponent’s serve.
- Shevchenko has played 23.1 games per match (22.1 in best-of-three matches) in his 24 matches so far this year across all court surfaces.
- Through seven matches so far this year on hard courts, Shevchenko has played 24.3 games per match (24.3 in best-of-three matches) and won 43.5% of them.
- So far this year, Shevchenko has won 25.9% of his return games and 68.2% of his service games.
- On hard courts, Shevchenko has won 12.0% of his return games and 76.9% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Shevchenko has converted 43 of 100 break points (43.0%).
- Including hard courts only, Shevchenko has converted 60.0% of his break-point chances (three of five).
Shevchenko Recent Performances
- In the Round of 64, Shevchenko won 6-3, 7-6 against Maxime Cressy on Monday.
- In the round of 32s of the Plava Laguna Croatia Open Umag (his previous tournament), Shevchenko was defeated by Marco Cecchinato 6-4, 6-7, 3-6 on July 25.
- Shevchenko’s one match in Umag included an average of 32.0 game per match.
- Shevchenko clinched 70.6% of his service games and 20.0% of his return games in Umag.