Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Sebastian Korda vs. Aleksandar Vukic Match Information
- Tournament: The National Bank Open Presented by Rogers
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Wednesday, August 9
- Venue: Sobeys Stadium
- Location: Toronto, Ontario
- Court Surface: Hard
|Sebastian Korda (-260)||Aleksandar Vukic (+200)|
Aleksandar Vukic (No. 62) will meet Sebastian Korda (No. 32) in the Round of 32 of the National Bank Open Presented by Rogers on Wednesday, August 9.
Korda vs. Vukic Matchup History
- In two head-to-head matches, Korda has beaten Vukic two times. Korda won their last meeting 7-6, 6-3 in the semifinals of the 2019 ATP Challenger Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan Men Singles on July 20, 2019.
- Korda and Vukic have played five sets against each other, with Korda winning four of them and Vukic taking one.
- Korda has won more versus Vukic in 50 total games between them, 27 (54.0%) compared to Vukic’s 23.
- Vukic and Korda have played each other two times, averaging 25 games and 2.5 sets per match.
- Korda has played 21 matches this year across all court surfaces, averaging 27.1 games per match (22.8 in best-of-three matches) and winning 52.1% of those games.
- On hard courts, Korda has played 12 matches (averaging 27.8 games per match — 23.3 in best-of-three matches — and 11.5 games per set).
- Korda has a 79.6% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (227 service games won out of 285) and a 24.6% return game winning percentage (70 return games won out of 285).
- Korda has gone 137-for-165 in service games while playing on hard courts (83% winning percentage), and 45-for-168 in return games (26.8%).
- Korda ranks 249th in break point winning percentage (38.0%) after going 62-for-163 on break points.
- On hard courts, Korda is 125th in break point win percentage (41.9%) after going 39-for-93.
Korda Recent Performances
- In the Round of 64 on Tuesday, Korda beat No. 31-ranked Tomas Martin Etcheverry, 6-3, 6-2.
- Korda was eliminated in the round of 32 of his last tournament (the Citi Open) 7-5, 6-7, 4-6 by No. 93-ranked Alexander Shevchenko on August 1.
- In his one match in Washington, Korda played an average of 35 games.
- Korda’s service-game winning percentage in United States was 66.7%, and he won 29.4% on his opponent’s serve.
- In his 39 matches so far this year, Vukic has played an average of 24.9 games across all court surfaces (23.9 in best-of-three matches).
- In his 26 matches on hard courts so far this year, Vukic has played an average of 24.5 games (23.7 in best-of-three matches).
- So far this year, Vukic has won 81.4% of his service games and 19.1% of his return games.
- On hard courts, Vukic has won 19.8% of his return games and 84.7% of his service games.
- Vukic is 268th in break points won on all surfaces, converting 53 of 141 (37.6%).
- Vukic has converted 34 of 96 break points on hard courts (35.4%), and is 134th in break points won.
Vukic Recent Performances
- In the Round of 64, Vukic won 6-2, 6-3 against Borna Coric on Tuesday.
- In the round of 64s of the Citi Open (his last tournament), Vukic was eliminated by Brandon Nakashima 6-7, 6-7 on August 1.
- Vukic’s one match in Washington had an average of 26 game per match.
- Vukic clinched 64.3% of his service games (nine of 14) in United States along with 25% of his return games (three of 12).