Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Sebastian Korda vs. Bu Yunchaokete Match Information
- Tournament: The Rolex Shanghai Masters
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Saturday, October 7
- Venue: Qi Zhong Tennis Center
- Location: Shanghai, China
- Court Surface: Hard
|Sebastian Korda (-800)||Bu Yunchaokete (+500)|
In the Round of 64 of the Rolex Shanghai Masters on Saturday, Bu Yunchaokete (ranked No. 187) takes on Sebastian Korda (No. 28).
Korda vs. Yunchaokete Matchup History
- Korda has not gone toe to toe with Yunchaokete in the past five years.
- Korda is averaging 26.8 games per match (23.5 in best-of-three matches) in his 36 matches played this year (across all court surfaces), with a 52.4% game winning percentage.
- On hard courts, Korda has played 27 matches (averaging 27.0 games per match — 23.9 in best-of-three matches — and 10.9 games per set).
- Korda has a service game winning percentage of 81.4% on all surfaces (393-for-483 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 23.4% (113-for-482 in return games).
- Korda has 303 wins in 363 service games while playing on hard courts (a winning percentage of 83.5%), and 88 wins in 365 return games (24.1%).
- Korda’s 99 break points won on 245 total break points (40.4% winning percentage) ranks 230th this year.
- On hard courts, Korda ranks 118th in break point win percentage (43.4%) after going 76-for-175.
Korda Recent Performances
- Korda was eliminated in the final of his last tournament (The Astana Open) 6-4, 3-6, 2-6 by No. 34-ranked Adrian Mannarino on October 3.
- Korda averaged 30.8 games per match in Nur-Sultan in five matches.
- Korda won 67 of 76 service games (88.2%) in Kazakhstan along with 12 of 78 return games (15.4%).
- Yunchaokete has played one match across all court types in the past 12 months, averaging 31.0 games per match (31.0 in best-of-three matches) and winning 48.4% of the games.
- Including all surfaces, Yunchaokete’s service game winning percentage has been 81.3% in the past 12 months, and his return game winning percentage has been 13.3%.
Yunchaokete Recent Performances
- Yunchaokete got a walkover win over Miomir Kecmanovic at the Rolex Shanghai Masters in his last scheduled match.
- In the qualification round 1s of his previous tournament (the Wimbledon), Yunchaokete was eliminated 6-7, 6-3, 3-6 by No. 212-ranked Raphael Collignon on June 26.
- In his one match in London, Yunchaokete played an average of 31 games per match.
- Yunchaokete won 81.3% of his service games (13 of 16) in United Kingdom along with 13.3% of his return games (two of 15).