Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Pavel Kotov vs. Christopher Eubanks Match Information
- Tournament: The Stockholm Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, October 17
- Venue: Kungliga Tennishallen
- Location: Stockholm, Sweden
- Court Surface: Hard
|Christopher Eubanks (-115)||Pavel Kotov (-105)|
In the Stockholm Open Round of 32 on Tuesday, No. 109-ranked Pavel Kotov takes on No. 32 Christopher Eubanks.
Kotov vs. Eubanks Matchup History
- In the past five years, this is the first occasion on which Kotov and Eubanks have faced each other.
- In his 46 matches played this year across all court surfaces, Kotov is averaging 24.8 games per match (24.2 in best-of-three matches) and winning 49.8% of those games.
- On hard courts, Kotov has played 22 matches (averaging 24.3 games per match — 23.0 in best-of-three matches — and 10.3 games per set).
- Kotov has a service game winning percentage of 74.8% on all surfaces (229-for-306 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 21.5% (67-for-312 in return games).
- Kotov is 111-for-148 in service games on hard courts (for a winning percentage of 75.0%) and 23-for-151 in return games (15.2%).
- Kotov’s 60 break points won on 149 total break points (40.3% win percentage) ranks 290th this year.
- Kotov has won 37.7% of break points on hard courts (20 out of 53, which ranks 219th).
Kotov Recent Performances
- Kotov is coming off a 6-4, 6-4 victory over No. 118-ranked Otto Virtanen in the qualifying round on Sunday.
- In the the Rolex Shanghai Masters, Kotov’s previous tournament, he was beaten 1-6, 4-6 by No. 44-ranked Arthur Fils on October 5 in the round of 128 round.
- Kotov played an average of 17.0 games in his one match in Shanghai.
- While playing in China, Kotov won 50.0% of his service games and 11.1% of his return games.
- In his 49 matches this year, Eubanks has played an average of 29.1 games across all court types (25.6 in best-of-three matches).
- Through 30 matches so far this year on hard courts, Eubanks has played 27.4 games per match (25.3 in best-of-three matches) and won 50.1% of them.
- Eubanks has won 15.9% of his return games this year, and 83.8% of his service games.
- Eubanks has won 15.4% of his return games on hard courts, and 82.0% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Eubanks has converted 70 of 197 break points (35.5%).
- On hard courts, Eubanks has converted 40 of 121 break points (33.1%).
Eubanks Recent Performances
- Eubanks lost to No. 9-ranked Casper Ruud 4-6, 2-6 in the round of 32 of his most recent tournament, the Rolex Shanghai Masters, on October 8.
- Eubanks participated in two matches in Shanghai, averaging 22.5 games per match.
- Eubanks’ service-game winning percentage was 78.3% in China, and he was victorious in 18.2% of his games on his opponent’s serve.