Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Pavel Kotov vs. Arthur Fils Match Information
- Tournament: The Rolex Shanghai Masters
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Tuesday, October 3
- Venue: Qi Zhong Tennis Center
- Location: Shanghai, China
- Court Surface: Hard
|Arthur Fils (-235)||Pavel Kotov (+185)|
In the Round of 128 of the Rolex Shanghai Masters on Tuesday, Pavel Kotov (ranked No. 101) takes on Arthur Fils (No. 44).
Kotov vs. Fils Matchup History
- Kotov and Fils have not gone head to head against one another in the past five years.
- Kotov has played 45 matches this year across all court surfaces, averaging 24.9 games per match (24.3 in best-of-three matches) and winning 50.1% of those games.
- Through 21 matches on hard courts this year, Kotov averages 24.7 games per match (23.3 in best-of-three matches) and 10.4 games per set with a 50.2% game winning percentage.
- Kotov has a 75.5% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (225 service games won out of 298) and a 21.8% return game winning percentage (66 return games won out of 303).
- Kotov has a 76.4% winning percentage in service games when playing on hard courts, and a 15.5% winning percentage in return games (107 of 140 service games, and 22 of 142 return games).
- Kotov’s 39.9% break point winning percentage (59-for-148) ranks 285th this year.
- On hard courts, Kotov is 19-for-52 on break points (36.5%) to rank 213th.
Kotov Recent Performances
- In the the China Open, Kotov’s most recent tournament, he was beaten 5-7, 7-6, 1-6 by No. 47-ranked Miomir Kecmanovic on September 26 in the qualification round 1 round.
- Kotov played an average of 32 games in his one match in Beijing.
- Through 36 matches so far this year, Fils has played 22.9 games per match (20.4 in best-of-three matches) and won 52.5% of them (across all court types).
- On hard courts, Fils has played 14 matches this year, totaling 24.5 games per match (19.5 in best-of-three matches) while winning 53.9% of games.
- Fils has won 21.3% of his return games so far this year, and 78.7% of his service games.
- Fils has won 18.8% of his return games on hard courts, and 84.1% of his service games.
- Fils has converted 37.3% of his break-point opportunities overall (62 of 166).
- On hard courts, Fils has converted 27 of 75 break points (36.0%).
Fils Recent Performances
- In the round of 64s of the US Open (his last tournament), Fils was eliminated by Matteo Arnaldi 6-3, 5-7, 6-7, 7-5, 4-6 on August 31.
- Fils played two matches in New York, and he averaged 54.5 games per match.
- Fils clinched 83.9% of his service games and 17% of his return games in New York.