Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Pavel Kotov vs. Mitchell Krueger Match Information
- Tournament: The Winston-Salem Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Monday, August 21
- Venue: Wake Forest University Tennis Complex
- Location: Winston Salem, North Carolina
- Court Surface: Hard
|Pavel Kotov (-120)||Mitchell Krueger (-105)|
On Monday, Pavel Kotov (No. 98 in the world) takes on Mitchell Krueger (No. 278) in the Round of 64 of the Winston-Salem Open.
Kotov vs. Krueger Matchup History
- Kotov has not played Krueger in the past five years.
- Kotov is averaging 24.7 games per match (24.5 in best-of-three matches) through his 38 matches played this year (across all court types), with a 50.3% game winning percentage.
- Kotov has played 14 matches on hard courts this year, and averages 23.8 games per match (23.2 in best-of-three matches) and 10.4 games per set while winning 50.8% of games.
- Kotov has a 76.2% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (182 service games won out of 239) and a 22.5% return game winning percentage (55 return games won out of 244).
- In games on hard surfaces, Kotov has a 79% winning percentage in service games and a 13.3% winning percentage in return games (64 service games won out of 81, and 11 return games won out of 83).
- Kotov has won 39.7% of his break points this year (48 out of 121, which ranks 283rd).
- On hard courts this year, Kotov has won 32.0% of break points (eight out of 25, to rank 230th).
Kotov Recent Performances
- In his most recent tournament, the Hamburg European Open, Kotov went down in the qualification round 1 to No. 159-ranked Jozef Kovalik, 3-6, 7-5, 4-6 on July 22.
- In his one match in Hamburg, Kotov played an average of 31 games.
- Krueger has averaged 23.1 games per match (23.1 in best-of-three matches) through his 15 matches across all court surfaces in the past year, winning 51.6% of the games.
- On hard courts Krueger has played 15 matches, averaging 23.1 games per match (23.1 in best-of-three matches) and 9.9 games per set.
- Krueger is 45-for-53 in service games (84.9%) and 8-for-51 in return games (15.7%) including all surfaces.
- While playing on hard courts, Krueger has an 84.9% winning percentage on serve and a 15.7% winning percentage on return.
Krueger Recent Performances
- Krueger is coming off a 6-2, 6-3 win over Inaki Montes-de la Torre in the qualifying round on Sunday.
- Krueger was eliminated by Bjorn Fratangelo (6-3, 6-7, 4-6) on July 29 in the qualification round 1s of the Citi Open (his last tournament).
- In Krueger’s one match in Washington, there was an average of 32 games per match.