Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Pavel Kotov vs. Gael Monfils Match Information
- Tournament: The Stockholm Open
- Round: Finals
- Date: Sunday, October 22
- Venue: Kungliga Tennishallen
- Location: Stockholm, Sweden
- Court Surface: Hard
|Gael Monfils (-215)||Pavel Kotov (+175)|
In the final of the Stockholm Open on Sunday, Pavel Kotov (ranked No. 109) meets Gael Monfils (No. 140).
Kotov vs. Monfils Matchup History
- In the past five years, this is the first occasion on which Kotov and Monfils have played each other.
- In his 46 matches played this year across all court types, Kotov is averaging 24.8 games per match (24.2 in best-of-three matches) while winning 49.8% of those games.
- Through 22 matches on hard courts this year, Kotov averages 24.3 games per match (23 in best-of-three matches) and 10.3 games per set with a 49.5% game winning percentage.
- Including all surfaces, Kotov’s service game winning percentage is 74.8% (winning 229 of 306 service games) and his return game winning percentage is 21.5% (claiming 67 of 312 return games).
- Kotov is 111-for-148 in service games on hard courts (to compile a winning percentage of 75%) and 23-for-151 in return games (15.2%).
- Kotov’s 40.3% break point win percentage (60-for-149) is 290th this year.
- On hard courts, Kotov is 20-for-53 on break points (37.7%) to rank 224th.
Kotov Recent Performances
- Kotov defeated No. 53-ranked Miomir Kecmanovic 6-3, 6-4 on Saturday to reach the finals.
- In his most recent tournament (the Rolex Shanghai Masters), Kotov lost to Arthur Fils 1-6, 4-6 on October 5, in the round of 128.
- In Shanghai, Kotov’s one match had 17 games on average.
- In China, Kotov won four of eight service games (50%) and one of nine return games (11.1%).
- Monfils has played 23 matches this year, and 23.7 games per match across all court surfaces (22.2 in best-of-three matches).
- On hard courts, Monfils has played 19 matches this year, totaling 23.7 games per match (22.1 in best-of-three matches) while winning 53.0% of games.
- Monfils has won 24.2% of his return games this year, and 80.3% of his service games.
- Monfils has won 24% of his return games on hard courts, and 82.9% of his service games.
- Monfils has converted 41.6% of his break-point opportunities overall (64 of 154).
- Monfils has converted 40.9% of his break-point opportunities on hard courts (52 of 127).
Monfils Recent Performances
- Monfils defeated Laslo Djere 7-5, 6-2 on Saturday in the semifinals.
- Monfils lost to No. 8-ranked Andrey Rublev 4-6, 3-6, 6-3, 1-6 in the round of 64 of his most recent tournament, the US Open, on August 31.
- In Monfils’ two matches in New York, there was an average of 38 games per match.
- Monfils secured 75.7% of his service games and 23.1% of his return games while playing in United States.