Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Pavel Kotov vs. Andrey Rublev Match Information
- Tournament: The Nordea Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Thursday, July 20
- Venue: Bastad Tennis Stadium
- Location: Båstad, Sweden
- Court Surface: Clay
|Andrey Rublev (-750)||Pavel Kotov (+500)|
In the Round of 16 of the Nordea Open on Thursday, Andrey Rublev (ranked No. 7) meets Pavel Kotov (No. 89).
Kotov vs. Rublev Matchup History
- In the past five years, this is the first occasion on which Kotov and Rublev have competed against each other.
- Kotov has played 33 matches this year across all court types, averaging 24.8 games per match (24.6 in best-of-three matches) and winning 49.8% of those games.
- Kotov averages 28.1 games per match (28.1 in best-of-three matches) and 10.2 games per set in 12 matches on clay courts this year.
- Kotov has a 76.5% service game winning percentage and a 20.9% return game winning percentage on all surfaces (169 service games won out of 221, and 47 return games won out of 225).
- Kotov has a 72.4% winning percentage in service games on clay, and a 28.7% winning percentage in return games (76 of 105 service games, and 31 of 108 return games).
- Kotov is 40-for-108 on break points (37.0%) which ranks 251st.
- On clay, Kotov has won 38.9% of break points (28 out of 72, to rank 153rd).
Kotov Recent Performances
- In the Round of 32, Kotov was victorious 6-1, 6-2 versus Marco Cecchinato on Tuesday.
- In his last tournament (the Mallorca Championships), Kotov made a run before losing to Lloyd Harris in the quarterfinals 5-7, 2-6 on June 29.
- Kotov averaged 22 games per match in Mallorca in five matches.
- While playing in Philippines, Kotov won 82.9% of his service games and 14.7% of his return games.
- Rublev has played 27.2 games per match (23.2 in best-of-three matches) in his 49 matches so far this year across all court types.
- On clay, Rublev has played 18 matches so far this year while winning 57.6% of games and 26.1 games per match (23.3 in best-of-three matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages this year, Rublev has won 83.1% of his games on serve, and 25.7% on return.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on clay, Rublev has won 82.2% of his games on serve, and 32.4% on return.
- Rublev is 158th in break points won on all surfaces, converting 157 of 398 (39.4%).
- Rublev has converted 70 of 172 break points on clay (40.7%), and is 105th in break points won.
Rublev Recent Performances
- In his last tournament, the Wimbledon, Rublev lost to No. 2-ranked Novak Djokovic 6-4, 1-6, 4-6, 3-6 in the quarterfinals on July 11.
- In Rublev’s five matches in London, there was an average of 42.2 games per match.
- Rublev won 85.3% of his service games (93 of 109) in United Kingdom along with 20.6% of his return games (21 of 102).