Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Jason Kubler vs. Matteo Arnaldi Match Information
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Tuesday, August 29
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard
|Matteo Arnaldi (-115)||Jason Kubler (-105)|
Matteo Arnaldi (No. 62) will take on Jason Kubler (No. 86) in the Round of 128 of the US Open on Tuesday, August 29.
Kubler vs. Arnaldi Matchup History
- In the past five years, this is the first occasion on which Kubler and Arnaldi have matched up against each other.
- Kubler has averaged 25.6 games per match (38.7 in best-of-five matches) in his 27 matches played this year (across all court surfaces), while winning 48.3% of games.
- Kubler averages 24.9 games per match (35.0 in best-of-five matches) and 11.6 games per set through 13 matches on hard courts this year.
- Kubler has put together a service game winning percentage of 76.0% on all surfaces (241-for-317 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 19.1% (61-for-320 in return games).
- When playing on hard surfaces, Kubler has an 82.4% winning percentage in service games and a 14.5% winning percentage in return games (117 service games won out of 142, and 21 return games won out of 145).
- Kubler has won 47.5% of his break points this year (56 out of 118, which ranks 266th).
- On hard courts so far this year, Kubler ranks 175th in break point winning percentage (48.6%) after going 17-for-35.
Kubler Recent Performances
- In his last tournament (the Winston-Salem Open), Kubler was beaten by Brandon Nakashima 1-6, 6-3, 6-7 on August 20, in the round of 64.
- There were 29.0 games, on average, in Kubler’s one match in Winston Salem.
- In United States, Kubler won 10 of 15 service games (66.7%) and three of 14 return games (21.4%).
- Arnaldi has played 24.3 games per match (35.0 in best-of-five matches) in his 38 matches so far this year across all court types.
- In his 15 matches on hard courts this year, Arnaldi has played an average of 21.2 games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages this year, Arnaldi has won 79.9% of his games on serve, and 20.4% on return.
- On hard courts, Arnaldi has won 77.6% of his service games and 16.9% of his return games.
- Arnaldi has converted 57 of 158 break points overall (36.1%), and is 261st in break points won.
- Arnaldi is 205th in break points won on hard courts, converting 11 of 39 (28.2%).
Arnaldi Recent Performances
- In the qualification round 1s round of the Western & Southern Open, Arnaldi’s last tournament, he was beaten 6-4, 0-6, 2-6 by No. 79-ranked Corentin Moutet on August 12.
- Arnaldi played one match in Cincinnati, and he averaged 24.0 games per match.