Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Mikhail Kukushkin vs. Nuno Borges Match Information
- Tournament: The Astana Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Wednesday, September 27
- Venue: National Tennis Center (Beeline Arena)
- Location: Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan
- Court Surface: Hard
|Nuno Borges (-170)||Mikhail Kukushkin (+135)|
No. 246-ranked Mikhail Kukushkin will take on No. 86 Nuno Borges in The Astana Open Round of 32 on Wednesday, September 27.
Kukushkin vs. Borges Matchup History
- Kukushkin and Borges have not gone head to head against one another in the past five years.
- Kukushkin has played 22.8 games per match, and 22.8 games per match in best-of-three matches, in his six matches over the past year across all court types.
- On hard courts, Kukushkin has played six matches over the past year, and 22.8 games per match (22.8 in best-of-three matches).
- When it comes to serve/return winning percentages over the past year, Kukushkin has won 77.6% of his games on serve, and 18.6% on return.
- Kukushkin has won 18.6% of his return games on hard courts over the past 12 months. Meanwhile, he has claimed 77.6% of his service games during that timeframe.
Kukushkin Recent Performances
- Kukushkin was defeated in the qualification round 2 of his last tournament (the US Open) 6-7, 2-6 by No. 182-ranked Enzo Couacaud on August 24.
- Kukushkin averaged 22 games per match in New York in two matches.
- While playing in United States, Kukushkin won 72.7% of his service games and 22.7% of his return games.
- Borges has played 25 matches so far this year, and 25.8 games per match across all court types (21.4 in best-of-three matches).
- On hard courts, Borges has played 15 matches this year, totaling 25.8 games per match (23.1 in best-of-three matches) while winning 47.5% of games.
- So far this year, Borges has won 15.5% of his return games and 72.2% of his service games.
- On hard courts, Borges has won 71.2% of his service games and 14% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Borges has converted 35 of 98 break points (35.7%).
- Borges has converted 15 of 40 break points on hard courts (37.5%), and is 224th in break points won.
Borges Recent Performances
- In the round of 32s round of the Chengdu Open, Borges’ last tournament, he was beaten 5-7, 7-5, 3-6 by No. 325-ranked Philip Sekulic on September 21.
- In Borges’ one match in Chengdu, there was an average of 33 games per match.
- Borges was victorious in 68.8% of his service games and 23.5% of his return games while playing in China.