Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Mikhail Kukushkin vs. Alexandre Muller Match Information
- Tournament: The Rolex Shanghai Masters
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Thursday, October 5
- Venue: Qi Zhong Tennis Center
- Location: Shanghai, China
- Court Surface: Hard
|Alexandre Muller (-175)||Mikhail Kukushkin (+140)|
On Thursday, Alexandre Muller (No. 80 in the world) faces Mikhail Kukushkin (No. 246) in the Round of 128 of the Rolex Shanghai Masters.
Kukushkin vs. Muller Matchup History
- In the past five years, this is the first occasion on which Kukushkin and Muller have matched up against each other.
- In his six matches over the past year, across all court surfaces, Kukushkin has averaged 25.5 games (25.5 in best-of-three matches).
- In his six matches on hard courts over the past year, Kukushkin has played 25.5 games per match (25.5 in best-of-three matches).
- Kukushkin, over the past 12 months, has won 79.1% of his service games and 19.7% of his return games.
- Kukushkin has won 19.7% of his return games on hard courts over the past 12 months. Meanwhile, he has claimed 79.1% of his service games during that timeframe.
Kukushkin Recent Performances
- Kukushkin is coming off a 6-3, 6-3 victory over No. 300-ranked Luke Saville in the qualifying round on Tuesday.
- In the The Astana Open, Kukushkin’s previous tournament, he was beaten 7-5, 6-7, 4-6 by No. 86-ranked Nuno Borges on September 27 in the round of 32 round.
- In his one match in Nur-Sultan, Kukushkin played an average of 35 games.
- Kukushkin won 15 of 18 service games (83.3%) in Kazakhstan along with two of 17 return games (11.8%).
- Muller has played 23.8 games per match (23.1 in best-of-three matches) in his 34 matches so far this year across all court surfaces.
- Muller has played 18 matches on hard courts so far this year, and 24.1 games per match (24.1 in best-of-three matches).
- Muller has won 23.5% of his return games this year, and 71.2% of his service games.
- Muller has won 27.6% of his return games on hard courts, and 70.1% of his service games.
- Muller has converted 60 of 138 break points overall (43.5%), and is 284th in break points won.
- On hard courts, Muller has converted 30 of 68 break points (44.1%).
Muller Recent Performances
- Muller lost to No. -ranked Egor Gerasimov 4-6, 6-7 in the qualification final of his previous tournament, The Astana Open, on September 27.
- In Muller’s two matches in Nur-Sultan, there was an average of 20.5 games per match.